Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @joss1813

You are correct. What is going on? I wonder if they did this on purpose so they don't have a lot of people using the reservation system but it seems very odd almost a week after they update the My Rogers Reservation page ( older) with all the models. Anyways yes that is correct it's all up!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

where does everyone live

i live in toronto but i have my silver 6s 16GB reserved at the bramalea location in brampton

im supposedly #1 in line

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Lol I love how the reservation system doesn't even render on my iPhone. In any event for fun I reserved now that the all the models are there. #7 for 64gb rose gold. I'm still #14 for the same phone under the other reservation system
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nintenchris

Just want to add, it doesn't matter where you live with the reservation system!. Your are #1 for that model,color and GB. It's not store or location. It's Canada-Wide.

I am in Scarborough. I am #8 for the ip6s+ 128GB gray

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Lol very nice. I guess they just added them now. Keep em both 😛
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Isn't it bad to keep both? Since if both ships to store at same time you won't be able to cancel reservation making your $40 credit non refundable if you only want one of the phone?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @eddyywangg

The $40 reservation fee will be credited back to you once it ships out OR you cancel it. So once both devices ship out, u will get the $40+ tax back. I explained this on my first post and also says that in the email you receive.

It's not bad to keep both as I have reserved one from Apple and one from Rogers. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Good morning everyone, so nice to see some familiar names after a year of hibernation

First off, thanks again to meowmix for posting the forum, always a pleasure

Wanted to get some opinions on what is going on with the reservation system...5 days after the initial preorder system goes live and all of a sudden, all device are available on both systems. I placed a preorder/upgrade on Sunday evening and have no idea the status, so just for giggles, I decided to place a device reservation today via store pickup...5 days after the initial go live date, I'm number 5 for a space grey 128GB 6s???

What gives? Either the sales are not what they expected (this time last year, there was a 3-4 week wait to get the 6) or Rogers is playing some games with its customers

Thoughts?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm really confused too because I heard only the 6S+ could be delayed 2-4 weeks because of a production issue. If you try to reserve on Apple.ca, you can't actually place an order (or reserve for pick up) until the 26th but I could reserve a 6S in any colour but rose gold for pick up next Friday. Meanwhile Rogers led reservations with the 6S+ in any size/colour and held back the 6S in anything but the 16GB until now. Why did Rogers delay 6S preorders / reservations? As for @ragu13 - why you have such a low number - space gray is the least popular colour and the 128GB is the most expensive phone. I think every is going for the 64GB phones..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Welcome back my friend!

Honestly it seems like they did this as they thought they were going to have higher th expected demand for them but I guess they noticed they didn't and added them back. The only demand I see is for the 6s+