Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

This whole pre order vs reserving still confuses me. I've asked on twitter and one the phone and everyone says something different...or some don't even seem to realize there is an option other than reserving. 

I made a reservation...but I haven't paid up front...nothing has been charged to my credit card...I got an email with my order confirmation saying someone will respond within 24 hours...that was Saturday morning. 

I got an email with "info on my hardware order" but all it is is a PDF that has no content. Just says "Please wait...If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document." And yes, my PDF viewer is up to date. 

Also. Do pre-orders have priority over reservations? There seems to really be no difference that I can tell other than where you pick it up...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DueckT0

There is no difference as its been reserving or pre ordering other then a few little things and where u want it to go.. No there is no priority at all between the two. They will ship once the warehouse has them in Stock. Reserving shows u the status of where the device u reserved is and you have a number. Pre ordering just orders u a device for you but u can not see ur status and u don't have a number.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So the only difference is that I don't get to see the status of my order!? Why have two different ways to get one if they are the same? Well, one is less convenient.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved at 8:20AM on Saturday morning - 64GB 6S+ Rose Gold and I'm #54. Still trying to figure out how people who reserved after 9AM got a lower number than me! Gosh - with the 5S, I was in the hundreds reserving shortly after reservations opened!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DueckT0

Honestly that's the question we are all asking.. It seems they also limited the Reservations with some models meanwhile the pre orders got all models. It's useless and confusing and I hope they never do this again..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Serenityreine

Are you sure it was for the same model, GB and color as urs? I reserved the iPhone 6S Plus 128GB gray and was #9 but now I am #8. Mind you I reserved it at 8:02am EST.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the 64GB. I guess that in RG is what everyone wanted!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Serenityreine

Everyone will try and get the RG in both models lol. I can't see that color on me
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I just checked myRogers device reservation and it seems that all 6s models are now available to reserve through there. I reserved a 6s 16gb silver and I'm #2. I find that strange considering its been available everywhere else but myRogers since Saturday morning 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

To add on... Just reserved another device as I have 4, through myRogers 6s 16gb Gray #3. Actually, I reserved this same device for another wireless number on the old reservation system and as per my status using the email I'm #4 except this one was done Saturday around 11am... Was receiving error message for other devices under the old system which is why I just tried using myRogers for my other devices. Can't seem to understand how my second reservation made 5 days later is ahead in line.