Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Good day  @jordanclark1993,

I am sorry about the problems you are having with the cancellation of your pre-order.

I would like to help you with this issue, if it has not yet been resolved.

Please, let me know if you would like me to look into this further with you as it would implicate that I reach out directly via Private Message.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

I have spoken to 4 different people on chat and nobody can cancel my preorder they keep telling me it doesnt exist but i have the email and order number lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude

Can you please explain why its necessary to call back to finalize an online preorder for existing customers? I did not get a call back on Saturday at the time stated in my email. I called Saturday night and was told just to wait.I have not heard back today, nor do I answer calls when I am at work.

Is there a number I can call to finalize this order? This seems kind of pointless that I have to sit around and wait for a call back for something ordered online. NOTHING else I have ever purchased requires this. Why is this even necessary? Rogers had all my info right in the email confirmation already.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

lexy....the regular reps on online chat and phone cannot see the pre-order in their system as it must not have been validated yet.  The only ones that can see it are the tech support people and they are the ones that will need to cancel it.  If you call in you'd have to ask to be transferred over to tech support.  Also Maude on these forums can probably help you out as she did with me.  

I Plan to Stick Around

I was wonderin that myself !

Good day @lexy,

From my personal experience, there is often a delay between the moment where the pre-order is submitted and the moment when it is indeed reflected on your account. 

Unfortunately, if the pre-order does not appear on your account yet, we do not have the ability to process the cancellation for you.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

If you would like me to look into this further, please let me know.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

I just dont get why they dont know that than lol I even told them that maybe its in limbo until its confirmed none of the 4 reps I talked to including there supervisors could give me an answer !!
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you change your plan online while making the pre-order? I was on the phone with retentions when I made my order, and when that prompt came up, the rep added the plan on her end instead, and I no longer had to wait for a rep to call me and confirm. Maybe they only need to call you to confirm a plan change?
I Plan to Stick Around

When I spoke with a rep in chat, I had to give them all the info on my pre-order including capacity and colour. They were then able to find the pre-order and even confirm my place in queue.
I Plan to Stick Around

even if it was done on saturday? I can wait until its entered thats fine nothing will happen until the 25 anyways . Just frustrating that the reps should have this as common knowledge but none of them did Smiley Sad