Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey meowmix, how do I access the new reservation page? I'm looking to reserve a iPhone 6s+ 64gb silver and 6s 64gb black

I Plan to Stick Around

They offered me the same thing on my old 6GB plan, said it would likely be $700-$800 up front. But your monthly payments wouldn't stay the same IIRC, you would be on a tab to pay off the remainder of the full price of the phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So, I have a pending order number for my preorder from Saturday, but still no confirmation email. They emailed to say they would have to call me between 3-4pm on Saturday prior to finalizing my order. 4 pm rolled by and I called them, only to be told there's nothing I can do but wait for a callback. This is kind of silly. Why do they need to call back for an online order from an existing customer. I can't sit around waiting for Rogers to call me at whatever random time they choose. Seriously, it's like NOTHING in their ordering/reservation system is designed to run smoothly. By far the most frustrating situation I've had to deal with them so far. The only upside odd the CSR's on the phone have all tried to be as helpful as possible and can actually speak English. At this point I'm not 100% sure I'm getting a phone considering the convoluted mess of a time I've had so far.
I'm Here A Lot

I’m hoping that somebody here will be able to help me out. I’ve spend over 10 hours + this weekend with Rogers on the phone and in chat but they haven’t been able to help me at all.

I have 2 linked accounts with 4 wireless devices (3 + 1) and would like to upgrade all 4 of these phones the new iphones.

I managed to reserve one device (the stand alone phone number) using myRogers, everything looks good for this one.

I reserved a second device through myRogers but then cancelled after reading through the posts seeing that customers are able to reserve all of the 6s models using the old reservation system.

On the page to enter the information, the email address was pre-populated and grayed out and could not be modified. The email address that was pulled was my email on file about 2 years ago (My @rogers  that was forced to close when I no longer had Internet services with them). I’m thinking, well maybe this email comes from somewhere else but I had updated my info to the correct email address at the time the old one was made inactive. Look through everything, the correct email appears everywhere so there should be no problems. Try again a few times with the same thing happening, so I say screw it and just reserve the phone I want using the old email.

I reserve a third device using the old reservation system but now all the information is correct… I receive the confirmation email and I’m able to check on the status.

For the fourth device, I now get the message “You have reached your personal phone reservation limit.” I shouldn’t be receiving this message as the website states: “There’s a limit of one reservation per device type for each wireless phone number on your account. For example, you can’t reserve two of the same model on one wireless phone number regardless of the colour or memory size.” Anyway, they have opened a case incident for this but who knows when that will be resolved. I’ll most likely be waiting for the fourth phone for quite some time as I’m sure I’ll end up far in the line.

My main issue is that now I have no reference for the second reservation since the confirmation email was sent to the old email address. Sometimes when I click on the link for the third reservation “Want to review or make a change to your reservation? Visit the site here” it actually pulls up the info of the second reservation and can see all the info and status but I’m still not able to change the email. Click again on that same link and then it brings up the correct info for the third reservation.

I chatted with Rogers this morning asking if the email on the reservation can be updated - no. Actually, they told me I can see my reservation in myRogers and if it doesn’t appear there then the reservation hasn’t actually gone through. They said the only way to reserve a device is through myRogers. How can this be possible if I have the email and can see the status for the third? I have an order ID, should they not be able to see anything with this? They mentioned they are not able to use that info, only customers can check on their reservations through myRogers.

What a total disaster. I’m not able to get any information from there as no one seems to really know whats going on with the old reservation system… Hoping you guys have some answers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @eddywangg

Go to the iPhone page, and it should be there!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gaband27

I would suggest just getting one from Apple at this point. It's best to go that root at they know what they are doing and have a set program for pre orders. Rogers seems to be doing this with all reservations and hopefully they see what a screw up it has been and not ignoring it..
I'm Here A Lot

@meowmix i only see a option to pre-order on the rogers iphone page

I Plan to Stick Around

anyone else get an email for "hardware upgrade update" after pre-ordering? it has a file attached but it wont open for me lol. at the end of the email there's an apology so i just want to know what it says haha

Good afternoon everyone!

Just wanted to clarify some of the information posted in this thread.

We have a Reservation System for regular consumers, that you can access at www.rogers.com/reserve/ and another one for Business customers.

Business customers are not eligible for pre-order and must reserve their device on Rogers Reservation System for Business accounts. 

Please access the Rogers Reservation System for Business at https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/ to reserve your device.

For regular consumer accounts, some devices are not available through the reservation system as they are available for pre-order. Under the Reservation System for Business, you can pick any device as Business customers do not have access to preorders.

Therefore, @eddyywangg please visit www.rogers.com/reserve/ if you have a regular account and you wish to reserve or https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/ if you have a Business account and you wish to make a reservation.

@charlo1108 I believe there was some confusion regarding an old and a new reservation system. I wish that the information provided above will help you understand things better.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

I am having the same issue I want to cancel my pre order and go with my reserved phone and nobody can find my pre order to cancel it ugh havent even got the email after the original pre order confirmation email