Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @charlo1108

The normal old reservation system via my Rogers - Device Reservation doesn't show the normal 6S there the pre order and new reservation page shows it. They screwed up real time
I Plan to Stick Around

I used the device reservation page that looked exactly the same as when I did the 6+ and it had all the models/colours.. so no idea what system I was on.. I did it at 9am on Saturday and was 8th for the 6S Plus Rose Gold 64gb

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is rose gold available for the iPhone 6 plus thru Rogers? When I look online, it appears Rogers is only offering 2 options for colors. I would choose either gold or rose gold but none of those appear to be an option.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ifinn3

Which model of the iPhone 6 Plus u looking for?
I Plan to Stick Around

So apparently my pre-order didn't even go through... Don't know why, didn't get any notification why it didn't but chat just told me it didn't go through and they didn't know why it didn't either. Oh well this is a good thing. My reservation still says position 2 for 64GB iPhone 6S Plus Gold so I'm happy. So hope the chat guy knew what he talking about...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark1993

I would try live chat again to make sure! If that is true then u are all set and ready!

I'm Here A Lot

@Misst @Meowmix

I also have an old plan, 6G data and paying 60+ a month. I called rogers before the weekend and in the weekend, asked if I have to upgrade to $80+share everything plan in order to get an new iphone. The answer I was given is "No", but I am going to pay more than the posting price. e.g. instead of 528.99 for a iphone 6S 64G, I will need to pay around $700.

I tried to negotiated a lower price if I bring my own device, no luck. so it seems to me it is still make sense to get a new iphoen from rogers (still less than getting phone from Apple directly) , my monthly payment is not going to change anyway. Ordering one from Apple.ca directly would be much easier and straitforward, but it will ending pay more, am I right here? I noticed somebody here was talking about an "order iphone by carrier" option when ordering from apple directly, does that mean we will pay same price as order from rogers and it will be billed to our rogers bill? sounds too good to be true...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @good4all

Keep trying and u will get a rep that will give u a great plan but for $70-80. Yes when picking that option with Apple it will let u upgrade in their stores when picking up the device
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Hey, I have a business corp 300 plan that ends next september.. I decided not to do a HUP and switch plans to share everything instead bought a 64gb 6s from apple.. My question is can rogers force me into the share everything business plans when my renewal is due september 16/16?
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Jordanclark, if you got a sales order number in the email with the preorder confirmation then it did go through. You'll need to phone in and talk to tech support as they are the ones that will have access to the order and can cancel it. Sales can't see the preorder yet. Also RogersMaude on these forums was excellent at helping me to cancel my preorder on Saturday. Maybe you should contact her.