Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @kozzykozak

If you are doing a hardware upgrade, then yes it will be applied on your next invoice when it comes out.

If you are doing a new activation, I am pretty sure it's upfront unless Apple changed it and does it next month's invoice as well. Call you local Apple store and see!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So at the apple store I can specify to them that I want to do a hardware upgrade?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kozzykozak

Yes. Since u pre ordered the iphone and did u pick "iphone to carrier" option? If yes then it will work
I've Been Here Awhile

I picked the iphone with carrier option, so I am all good to go?

I Plan to Stick Around

This is so stupid.. So there's an old reservation and a new reservation system.. and preorder.. and business preorder and most of it doesn't even work.. Good to know Canada's so called "leading technology company" is also setting a new standard for utter incompetency with every launch of a cellphone.. you would think its rocket science.. even logging onto this forum to post, the first 10x it was stuck on an endless loop of "we are trying to load your account, sorry for the delay".. and the business reservation said "we are not able to complete your request at this time, please try again later".. and the residential old reservation system said "please enter your email" except that field is greyed out so you cannot.. and the other reservation site says "please enter a valid credit card number".. Even though the one I entered IS.. 

I Plan to Stick Around

AT position 59 for a gold 6S Plus 64gb now! must have been some cancelations. Last time I reserved my ip5 I was position 4500 and had to wait 2 weeks after release date. Wonder how long after the 25th i'll have to wait in position 59? Same day or or a few days after ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kozzykozak

Then yes u are all good! Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @benamin

You will most likely get it the same day. It seems this iPhone isn't as much as a hype as last year's version and when the iPhone 5 was released. That's why you don't see someone with that crazy number lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not surprised the demand doesnt seem as high this year. Last year I think there was a lot of pent up demand for a bigger iPhone and that made people go nuts for it.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I have no idea how to check my number in line under the old reservation system. Anyone know how to?