Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Lizzybear

Always following along even though I am at work and extremely tired. I am doing this for you guys to get u guys the answers u guys need and help! Although I couldn't be much help, I tried! Smiley Happy.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry if its been asked and answered but anyone know if Rogers is giving a bonus with any orders like the bluetooth speaker they sent out last year?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DjRags

Unfortunately it does not seen like they are Smiley Sad. I wish they would give out a gift but it seems they aren't going to...
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I just want to thank @RogersMaude for her excellent follow up and help with regards to the issues I was having today. Good to see Rogers has competent, customer service oriented employees like this.
I Plan to Stick Around

I did notice they are giving a few options to select from for free (Shomi/magazine subscriptions) and NHL Gamecenter like they did last year.  I'd rather get another speaker or something like that though.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DjRags

Yeah that is what they are only giving this year. It seems they rather give us that stuff then something else lol

You are very welcome @nasa25x!

We make it a priority to resolve your issues Smiley Wink

It was my pleasure -

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I ended up doing both a pre-order and a reservation for the 6S 64GB in rose gold since I was confused about which system was working. Now that I have both done, can I just wait to see which arrives first and then cancel the other? Or should I be cancelling one of them now? 

Thanks for all your help everyone!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nina3251

I would suggest canceling one of them. The pre order overides the upgrade so let's say the reservation comes in, u can't do a upgrade as the pre order is ur upgrade. It's weird like that
I Plan to Stick Around

If I'm 46 in line for a device reservation is that worse than someone who preordered? Do all preorders get filled before device reservations?