Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

How are we supposed to use our Rogers first reward points when you pre order??
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow that was easy.

Just reserved throught Apple

6s 128 grey

To pickup Friday 25th at Eaton Centre.

Sorry I wasted my time with Rogers reservation/preorder

And wasted time whining here.

Now just have to figure out the plans with Rogers if I bring my own device.

I Plan to Stick Around

I second this, I wasn't given the option
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude Hi RogersMaude,

Just wondering if you could explain how the pre-order procedure works out. So I received an order number via email and was told I would receive another confirmation email within 24hours. However, on Twitter, I read that other people who also pre-ordered were expecting a callback from Rogers about their confirmation.

Q1: So should I be expecting a preorder callback as well?

Q2: I received 2 additional emails about "How Do I Change/Upgrade MY Sim Card" and "What is Rogers Device Protection." Does this mean my preorder went through since I got these emails?

Q3: Regarding AppleCare+, one of the Rogers emails had contradicting instructions that I hope you can clarify. One part says I have to buy the AppleCare+ on the date of purchase, but another part of the email says I can get the AppleCare+ within 60days. So which is it?

"If you are buying your iPad or iPhone online, please call us at 1 888 ROGERS 1 (764-3771) the same day of purchase to request AppleCare+ for your device. AppleCare+ will not be available after the date of purchase."

"You can get by visiting an Apple Retail Store or by calling 1-800-263-3394 within 60 days of your iPhone or iPad purchase."

Really appreciate your time and help here.

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude
I tried the link you posted and as before I can only select the 16gb rose gold 6s or all of the 6s Plus lineup which is why I ended up phoning earlier after the attempted preorder. The last rep told me I can't reserve till my cancellation is complete and said she'd call back in an hour and that hasn't happened either....
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude Why will the 6S phones EVENTUALLY be available on the Rogers reservation system when Apple and all the other carriers are offering them along with the 6S+? Is there a technical reason why or is what I said exactly true.

I have been in touch before with the Rogers Ombudsman since I regulary deal with Rogers issues since I support many BYOD cellular users in my company. This looks like another unexplainable screw up on Rogers which deserves a proper explanation to your loyal customer base.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So... If I pre-order and it comes to my house do I still have to take it to Rogers to get it setup?

I Plan to Stick Around

@boolame

I just got off a call from Rogers and got answer about this.

So they said that you just put in the new SIM card that is shipped with the phone from Rogers, and you activate it yourself via phone or online.

You could go to a Rogers store if you want, but it's unnecessary.

I'm Here A Lot

@chiufam

oh awesome, thank you so much!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @accettura1

You can call in & once the upgrade is done, they can credit it for u!