Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Gdkitty

Lol very nice! Yeah it's harder then u think eh Smiley Tongue
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I actually thought I was getting somewhere with the live help. The rep was supposed to email me a step by step guide to cancelling a PREORDER. Well what I received was a step by step process to cancel a RESERVATION. This level of incompetence is something unparalleled.

Good day @nasa25x,

If you pre-ordered a device but you want to cancel it, it is normally possible if the device hasn’t been shipped.

If the pre-order is not yet reflected on your account, we will not have the ability to cancel it.

Otherwise, please return it to us with the included return postage in your package and it will be refunded as soon as it is received.

If you have already spoken with a representative, who did not confirm the cancellation of your pre-order request, I would love to step in to look into this further. Since addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMaude

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Ok thanks Maude
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude
How can I reserve a 6s grey 128 when none show up when I sign in through MyRogers?
Very confusing this year
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

This year Rogers really blew the big one. No wonder why their stocks are falling.
They tell you that you can reserve any iPhone 6S and 6s+. But when you log on they only have one 6s to reserve.
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude your reservation system is STILL down for most models, especially 6S. we're being told to preorder instead, except that's not working for some of us either. @Rogershelp has been no help and had basically said this is a small issue, and had offered little in the way of apology nite will they offer any incentives to make up for the troubles.

FIVE hours spent so far trying to reserve or pre-order and you still haven't fixed your system. This is shameful.

This is by far the worst launch I've experienced with Rogers yet and I'm strongly thinking of moving my 3 lines. None of my friends on other carriers experienced ANY issues today.

I did my part and called to change my plan before the launch, why didn't Rogers do theirs?
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers is making me switch plans to the new business share plans....if my original plan expires next september will i be able to keep it or be forced to switch into a new plan????
I Plan to Stick Around

Debating if a 20 dollar increase monthly is worth it or just buy it outright from apple...
I'm Here A Lot

I totally agree. Called Rogers and told them that if I can order from another provide bye bye to my 700$ + month.