Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@stor Ah, there's a caveat? It's never easy, is it? Got my confirmation email and everything looks legit. Can't imagine this wouldn't work when everything has been updated with the new phones.
I Plan to Stick Around

@stor

Thanks for that link, I reserved 6s plus 64gb Space Grey and am position #3!  Link worked as the confirmation email has my wireless number on it.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

nice.  thanks for the top Josh.  I'm 14 in line for the 64gb rose gold.  Now I can finally start my day lol

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

now I just need to cancel my sales order lololol

I Plan to Stick Around

sorry — i've never reserved a phone through the system before. when it goes to your pick-up location, do you have to pay for the device in-person? i've always just upgraded my phone / added new lines with new phones and paid for those new phones on my bill the next month. is this different with the reservation system?

@Meowmix?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Sorry been so busy at work just checking up now to see what's going on. I still see issues are happening and I did contact Rogers but haven't heard anything back
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Great to hear u got to reserve it!! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I asked on live chat about using the old website with a credit card for reserving and she said that as long as we got an email confirmation we are good to go! Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Is it better to goto a store to reserve ? I was told I would receive a small credit for my old phone but needed to go into a store. If I reserve the new phone online will I lose this option ? Also how many rogers points do you need to get a credit ? Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

I can't reserve a rose gold 6s 16gb, rogers has only 3 colors to chose from and gold is not one of them (I'm on the upgrade page).  What's going on?