Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Am I the only one that has the issue with reserving an iphone 6s 16gb or 64gb silver or grey?  Only gives me 16gb rose gold or 6s+

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

If it was not for this thread, the forums would have been a zoo lmao. Drama every year with a iPhone launch but not only that, the Note 5 had its little drama too lol
I've Been Here Awhile

Quick question on pre-order vs reserve. I know from past years, the reserve option had the cost of the phone charged to my rogers bill. I have never done a pre-order, but saw it stated pay today. Just want to confirm if the pre-order cost of phone is charged to my bill or if I pay for it immediately? 

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Still no 6s to reserve. Yeaaaaah buddy!!!!
I'm Here A Lot

Are we allowed to keep our corporate plan and upgrade to the iphone 6s plus? I ask this because I got off with the live chat agent in Rogers Business site and they tried to make me change my plan.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix For pre-orders, could I still get Apple Care when the phone arrives?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Rogershelps Twitter is suggesting that devices will only show up in the reservation system once all available stock has been preordered. So it sounds like the only way your getting one launch day is to pre-order. Which would be great if they'd let me pre-order on my share everything plus plan. FACEPALM!
I Plan to Stick Around

don't recall them doing this in the past and why only the 6 versions are they not allowing a reservation.

I Plan to Stick Around

I pre-ordered the 64gb rose gold and kept my same plan but it never asked for payment...just got the email to say that the confirmation email will come within 24 hours.
I Plan to Stick Around

Now they say tech is working on it and check back in a bit. Useless bunch. They have no idea what's going on.