Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @hendersonsarah

Just don't lose contact with me! lol. Bro i understand why u will leave & honestly i would do the same.
I Plan to Stick Around

@chiufam They didn't say anything but I'm pretty sure they only directly ship to your house. When they ship they will send you a tracking number.

Same here as I am on the shared everything plan too. I just hope the twitter page was right and that it will come faster than reservations. I've always done reservations in the past.
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick Update:

I'm a business customer, just got off the live chat with an agent. She helped me reserve or pre-order (I don't know what she did) a 64GB, Silver, 6S. It'll be shipped to my house and now I'm just waiting for a confirmation email.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@themaninabox

"Well that's it for me for Rogers. I have no reason to stay with them since my phone is fully paid. If they can't be bothered to announce pre-order time and have it work after all these years then they shouldn't expect I give them my money. Just post something for your customers, for me that's lack of respect and at this point, it's clear they don't care.  "

My feelings exactly.

Rogers has no respect for customers.

I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Typical rogers....

cannot order or choose any iphone 6s other than the 16gb rose gold from there device reservation site.  6s+ all available, but not 6s 16 gray or silver, 64gb any colour, or 128gb any colour.

trying to speak to a live agent, telling me there were no system errors this morning, yet I'm sure 99.999% of the users got a reservation error.

they truly have gone down hill

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @isally

Yes that is correct. If you do pre order you will get a tracking number & it will be shipped to your home. The only difference is that u wont see a status on where the device is in line or a number. That is all.

The Twitter page was half right. Both pre orders & reservations leave the same time. They won't make the ones that reserved to wait meanwhile pre orders go out.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @shstylo

Business reps are able to do that for u over the phone if the website is down / not working. Thats great though!
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a question am I still able to redeem my first reward points in a rogers store for a wireless upgrade if I went with the pre-order route?
I'm a Reliable Contributor

LOL!!!!!

Always so much drama around here come this time of year....Who needs cable anyways
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @isally

Yes you are able to redeem them that way. All you have to do is call them & let them know when it ships out that u want to use ur points