Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Man I'm tired... I was up around 8 and got the 6S+ Rose Gold 64gb and I'm position #5. I was also hoping to get the 6S in grey.

I bet that as soon as I log off here and go back to bed, that the 6S grey models will be posted live... I'll be really upset.
I'm Here A Lot

Clarification needed!

So when I "add to my cart" the Share Everything plan, it won't affect my current plan? Is it going to be possible to negotiate with Rogers before I go to pick up the device?

I've Been Here Awhile

Well that's it for me for Rogers. I have no reason to stay with them since my phone is fully paid. If they can't be bothered to announce pre-order time and have it work after all these years then they shouldn't expect I give them my money. Just post something for your customers, for me that's lack of respect and at this point, it's clear they don't care.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Everything seems so random. I don't want to pre-order, I want to reserve. Need to keep my plan.
I Plan to Stick Around

@isally Did they say anything about Pre-ordered devices are shipped directly to your house only?

I chose the Pre-order route as well, since I'm already on a shared everything plan and continuing to keep it for contract renewal.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did a live chat and asked why there was only the one 6S model available and the answer is that the system is being updated and to check again later Smiley Frustrated

Now I can't even get into the reservation screen though, just get a loading screen.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh, so I'm already on a 15GB Share Everything Plus plan. Changed earlier this week. Won't let me pre-order either unless i pick a new plan. It's like they don't want my money unless I jump through hoops first.
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't do it! It will change your plan most likely. Not worth it, imo.
I Plan to Stick Around

agree with you bro. lost a lot of respect for them. they just dont care about their customers. I will be looking into Telus once my contract is done...

Just ridicolous launch. year after year. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Evocative

That is the answer everyone will get. they can not say anything else right