Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

How did you get them to do that?

For me the business reservation system simply shows an error message when I put in my info: "The site is temporarily unavailable. Please check again at a later time… We apologize for any inconvenience. "

I called Rogers Business support and they told me the system was down for them too, and that I might have better luck going to a Rogers store in person.

I'm Here A Lot

yes, it seems all models are available with the "pre-order" route. However, I have an old plan and don't want to "upgrade" to the new 2 year share everything plan.

if you go with the "reserve my device" route, the models I want is still not shown in the drop down list....

I Plan to Stick Around

If your business account is thru a corporation that is providing you with corp 300 plan.. is that elegi le for iphone 6s upgrade? Had no issues last year when getting the iphone 6plus
I Plan to Stick Around

call centre agents are not able to reserver iphones to customers. Just got off phone with Rogers and they advised that so dont bother calling to reserve....

I Plan to Stick Around

So "reserve my device" is only for those who want to keep their own plan? Anything else different from the pre-order?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chiufam

Both ways u will have to change your plan if its not the everything shared plan
I'm Here A Lot

So in order to RESERVE the phone I have to change my plan?

Step 3 is to choose what plan I want. "Recommended for me" is a plan with less features for double what I pay currently. If Rogers thinks that I'm paying $110/month for less features, they have another thing coming.

Is it possible to reserve the phone and figure this out with them at activation?

--edit--

looks like others have already asked this.

I Plan to Stick Around

Reserving doesn't force a plan change right away but when you get to the store to pick it up they will not be able to process the upgrade unless your plan is eligible.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix could you answer this? Smiley Happy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The @rogershelp twitter just said that "Pre-order means you will get the device once it is launched and reservation is once we get some in stock" and "Once the stock of a particular model is depleted in the pre-order queue it will be available for reservation". I just pre-ordered instead and I hope that was the better option..