Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix thanks for inspiring me to get the phone through Apple pre order and pick it up at store same day lol Rogers system backfired for me for the 6S. 16gb just not enough. Feel relieved or I would like what the heck Rogers !!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lignicide

For sure you will unless Apple doesn't send 20 lol. Yes u will
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

. , seriously every launch Rogers finds shine way to screw it up. 16GB 6S in Rose Gold is the only option? Why no option too reserve ANY size in ANY colour in ANY model and just wait till it becomes available like every other year. This is freaking stupid. What's the point of a reservation system if you can't reserve what you want. I don't care about my place in line. I just don't want to hunt for a phone for weeks. Serious fail on Rogers part again.

I've Been Here Awhile

@gaband27 I feel you .. as hard as it is to trust Rogers, I'm trying not to panic yet. Fingers crossed that we get more closer to 9am.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gaband27

Again no one can blame Rogers unless they know for sure Rogers is doing this. For all we know Apple told them to do this as Apple controls which models / colors & GB come out or maybe Rogers is slowly updating their systems. Take a breather & come back later on & see if its been updated with the other colors,
I Plan to Stick Around

I think they are still updating their system and Rogers has said it takes them a while to roll out all model. 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

from your mouth to God's ears!!!!!

I reserved two 6s+ 64gig Gold....One for me, and one for the wife. I'm 5th in line, and the wife's is 8. I have them both being delivered to a Rogers Plus Store as you recommended...
I Plan to Stick Around

@gabadmz. Agree bro. This was serious dumb move on Rogers part. Frustrated cause I wanted a 64gb 6S
I Plan to Stick Around

What time did reservation start?

I am 22 for 6s plus 128gb Rose Gold (this was the first phone to sell out on Apple Store so if demand is there I will sell it)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Very nice my friend! Enjoy them when you get them!! Smiley Happy