Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @hendersonsarah

Sadly if you reserved it to go pick it up at the Apple store, you can not cancel or change the model type. It says that in the email you get. lol
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for telling us it opens at 9...saves a lot of refreshing Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

Why can't I select my carrier with Apple says unlock ? Will they ask me witch carrier I want it with when I go the 25
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @misskajess

You are welcome! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

1. wait Meowmix I cant cancel the apple order??? in the past the released it to the public if no one came!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @littl3matt95

Sadly it does not allow you to pick a carrier. Only the device & Apple store u are near at. Once at the store, tell the Apple rep which carrier u want it with & they will set it up for you.

The only way to get it factory unlocked is if you buy it outright with Apple, not under a contract.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hendersonsarah

If you want to try & cancel it right now, it wont let you. That is correct if you do not show up on the date & time u reserved it at, they have the right to put it into fresh stock & release it to someone else.
I Plan to Stick Around

I still cannot login to the business reservation system. Is this because I have never used it to reserve in the past? Am I supposed to go through the red Reserve Now button and then I will create a login once done? Or is my login from Rogers Small Business My account, etc supposed to work on the Direct website?

I Plan to Stick Around

ahhh perfect, thats what I wanted to know, I did it as a backup option, I guess they cannot charge you if you dont show up etc. just release it as the will selll like hot cakes! The asked me for a phone number to send that verfication code too I guess that does not matter if I use the same number to order via Rogers?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hendersonsarah

It does not matter Smiley Happy. I never got asked that lol. I got a email instead haha