Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey can anyone suggest a color option for me? 😕
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah same for me. A color option. Going with 64GB 6S Plus (what a terribly long name haha). Went with gold for the 6 but looking to go either space grey or silver. I think there will be more Space Grey models but they will be in higher demand too. Not sure which to risk it on. Will go for the Space Grey I think then see what position number I am. Does it tell you immediately after you reserve a model (for anyone who remembers from last year's reservation)?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Berkel

I would suggest SpaceGray but again many like silver
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah me too i am also leaning towards space grey as rose gold will be gone right away lol and to answer your question im not too sure.
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes space grey seems like for me!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordaclark1993

Nothing so far! I wouldn't be amused if they actually opened it up at 9am EST. I think they did it that way due many are waking up at that time & its only fair?

Who knows but we shall see. Many that wanted this device already pre ordered it with Apple or other carriers..
I'm Here A Lot

Just confirming... I reserved to pick up in store, at the Apple Store a phone, locked with contract. I'll pay the contract pricing, right? (ie. $528.99 for 6s 64gb)

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm really surprised that Space Grey is now the only black iPhone option, where otherwise there is 3 white iPhone choices. I guess they just don't think black goes with silver/gold/rose gold because I'm sure they've extensively tested multiple color options.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark1993

Once you reserve it with Apple, it will Automatically give u the position #. This number is Canada wide for that specific model you reserved.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep of course!