Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

There are lots 6s available at Telus

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Whenever I try to reserve through Apple for in store pickup through the app I get a page that says 'update your Apple ID' and it just times out. Guess that won't work.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cncaus

While you do not know if there is plenty as you do not know how much stock they got, this is the message they posted.

"Space Grey devices begin shipping September 24. Please allow 1-3 business days for delivery."

"Rose Gold devices begin shipping October 2. Please allow 1-3 business days for delivery.
Limited stock available, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

So you see, Telus does NOT have plenty as you claimed... Everyone wants the Rose Gold so that will be like last year with the Gold. There will be a huge wait list for it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @smiley624

Yes the Apple stores do upgrades & new activations. I was able to walk into the Apple store at the Eatons center last year at launch in the evening & do a upgrade there with a reservation from Apple

You can still do it from Rogers if u like
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

I guess maybe ur Apple ID needs to be updated like a CC update or r email or something. That has happened to me before
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Do you know what kind of ID the Apple Store will accept for the pickup with carrier upgrade? I don't have a drivers license, will they take an Ontario health card and SIN card like Rogers and other stores do?

I Plan to Stick Around

Did you have to pay for the costs up front, or were the charges on your next bill?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Well the health card is no longer a photo ID card anymore. If you have a Credit card, your SIN, Birth Certificite & maybe a school / work card with a photo on it, that would be the best
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @arhmamnaqi

If you upgrade with Rogers? All the fees get added to your next invoice. The only time you pay upfront is if u do a new activation or buy it outright
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Nah it's just a glitch. I ordered an Apple Watch band like 2 days ago without a problem