Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just got this tweet back from @Rogers: "Hi Tiffany, [reservations] start at 9am EST ^cc"
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

That is the official word so far
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Evocative

That is correct. As we posted it above as well. Roger will officially open the reservations at 9am
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello, I am a small business customer. I am able to login to Rogers for Business here:

https://www.rogers.com/business/signin

I then click on my phone number and I can see a link for reservations. When I click on it it takes me to:

https://www.rogers.com/business/signin

It then says the reservation website has moved. It then then redirects me to :

https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/default_red.asp?lng=

It asks me for a username and password. I put in the same one as the business login and it does not work. I also try the one that is for the rogers app on my phone and it does not work either. What login does it want???? I have called rogers 3 separate time and no one could give a straight answers. I then tried chatting online with someone supposedly "linked" my account, and it still does not work. How do I get into the system. No one knows what is going on

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @theGrok

Hmm there is a few people having this issue. I am checking more into it
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

So meowmix when are you gonna start refreshing the reservation system lol. I'm saying like 6am or so. I can see me waking up at 8:50am, logging on and being number 1 million in the queue
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Most likely the same time seeing as I have to be up anyways lol.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm new to reserving an iPhone and had a few questions. Reading this thread tells me that there is rogers.com/reserve as well as rogersdirect.ca. The rogersdirect site talks about "corporate fulfillment center" which makes me believe that it might not be the site for me.

Anyway, I'm not even with Rogers right now so when I sign in I get a pop-up asking me to link a Rogers account (what is that? Is that not this account I'm using?). Will that interfere with my ability to reserve tomorrow morning?

The only pre-order/reservation I've done with Apple is for the Apple Watch where it was beneficial to have billing information, credit card information all set up. Is that not the case with Rogers?

A lot of questions here, just want to get everything right so I can hopefully have the 6S Plus as soon as possible!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jonathanhoy5

No worries! We can try and answer ur questions!

No it won't. There will be a special site in the morning for customers that aren't with Rogers and want to pre order the device. That link will be posted tomorrow for u! The Reservations are only for customers that are with Rogers or Rogers business solutions. Pre orders for new activation will start tomorrow morning!
I Plan to Stick Around

So it looks like only a few people are getting these texts, including my brother, are we still to believe its then, or is Rogers trying to lower down the demand come 3am-6am...