Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @jimboden

As said above the site is down due to maintenance and also putting up the new iPhone line ups.

You can go into the site Rogers trade up and tell u the value there.

That's what I did as well!
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

So what's everyone getting. I'm keeping it old school with the 64gb 6s. Gonna cop rose gold.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

My gf told me to just get the 64GB SpaceGray 6S+ but i want the 128GB. The price is what is pushing me away lol but i might get the 128GB SpaceGray 6S +
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @nasa25x

I'll be going for the 64GB Silver 6S Plus!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Very nice! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

What kind of wireless plan do you have?  I have a $60 old plan and I called them yesterday, at first they were trying to force me to upgrade my plan to one of those expensive $80 otherwise I wouldn't be able to upgrade at all... however when I mentioned that I'm just going to shop around to see my options, they transferred me to another department and offered to just let me keep my old plan as well as $150 credit on top of the Iphone..  I guess it depends who you deal with on the other end at Rogers.. from my understanding they really try to push for people to throw away the old plans before they are allowed to upgrade.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @quattrob

I have a $99 plan which includes 6Gb , data, unlmited calling, texting in Canada, voicemail and some other features. Yeah the plans have to be that much now
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

quattrob:

Thanks for posting that. I'm in the same boat and have an older plan which is $74 including one add-on. My 64GB 4S phone was paid for a year ago, so I simply stayed with the plan, which also has 1GB data that I rarely use I also have free Rogers One Number for unlimited calling across Canada.

Once the dust has settled on pricing, etc. for the new phones, I'll take a close look at the 64GB 6S to see what the financial situation looks like. I'm sure I'll have to call Rogers just like you did to negotiate something.Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jimboden

That is what you have to do in order to get a good price for the phone & line!. Most carriers are doing the same now
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Gonna keep my 6 and just upgrade my wifes phone to a 6S.  She wanted Rose Gold but now thinks its too pink so will just go for regular Gold.  I was gonna get her the 64gb one but with the 4K camera I'm thinking she will need more space as she loves photos/videos of our little one.