Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Good to see meowmix is back helping with this iPhone launch. Dude is dedicated.

Looks like prices will probably be $150-200 more this year due to the weak Canadian dollar.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Everyone with questions about pricing, expect $150-200 price increase on last years pricing. For example, the 64gb 6 was $859 from Apple last year. Then in March they jacked it up to $969 due to the weak dollar. The 64gb 6s is a whopping $1029 this year ($170 more than at launch last year). Given that differential, I expect the 64gb 6s to be $374 plus $170 = $544 this year ($1029 less a $484 subsidy). These phones aren't cheap.
I'm a Regular

You got it nasa. Your prices while not confirmed, are pretty much right on. Expect to pay about $150 more than last year.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

While your prices a not confirmed via any source you will most likely hit the spot. It might not be as high as u think. I don't think a 128GB 6S plus will be $699 on a 2 year term. The outright price is $1,288 for it. The Canadian dollar is causing a lot of prices to go up
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordTR

We shall see what Apple will price them as the carriers have no right to price is. Apple does as we know. Hopefully it's in a good spot as no one would pay $649-$699 for a phone on a 2 year term
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Meowmix I'm assuming the Rogers subsidy stays at $484 on a two year term. The subsidy has always been around $480 for at least the past 5 years. I'm simply subtracting that from the unlocked price. As a ballpark figure, people should just take the unlocked prices and subtract $480 for the 'on contract' pricing
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Perhaps they will increase the subsidy but the fact that they only have 24 months to recoup it makes me think they won't increase it.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Expect to pay $800 for the 128gb 6s plus
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Your right on nasa, the sub is what the sub is. If you want the newest and best your going to have to pay top dollar