Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I wrapped a Griffin Survivor around my Plus 128, it's sweet but the phone no longer fits in my car's cup holder! lol. Absolutely loving this phone!

Almost 1000 pages, keep it up Rogers fans! 😉
I Plan to Stick Around

Jimmy2x2x,

I'm in Markham, so it would be the warehouse at GTA (one would assume)...

But yes, I'm a little peeved about this, and seeing that how some people got deliveries on Saturday also. I don't know exactly where mine is...I even called UPS and they said that only the waybill was created and no other news =(
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you guys have different share plans in other provinces because when i check here in Quebec it goes

Everything included, 4GB data = $80 month

Everything included, 6GB data = $85 month

So what i posted above is what is available for me yet i received a "promo" email saying they were giving me the best of the best and offered me that $80 plan that is available to everybody anyway.

I Plan to Stick Around

At least some of you guys are in progress.  I have been sitting at #5 nationwide since the very first day and it still says Open. Nothing has changed the whole time.  Called a Rogers rep to find out what's going on and how they could not even get 5 iphone pluses in 128 GIG silver in all of Canada.  The reply I got was "You need to be patient"...*click*.

I don't mind waiting but I hate that there is zero communication and not even an update on what is going on.  If you just send an email to your customers saying it may be a couple weeks out because of Apple delays I wouldn't bother contacting you.

I've Been Around

A friend of mine just came from the Apple store.  A Rogers manager was in there earlier in the day and said that Rogers has less stock of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ then they've ever had of any launch ever.  They have NO phones and unless you're less than 200 in the reservation line your best case scenerio to get your phone is between October 7th and 15th.  Conversely, the Apple stores have more phones than they've ever had for any launch ever and the wait time if you reserve from Apple online is the next day.

I've Been Here Awhile

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Silver 6+ 64GB Silver

Position :      141

Hasn't changed since Friday. Reserved on the 12th, I was #302. Apparently Rogers only received 161 6+ 64gb silvers in all of Canada! Total garbage.

I Plan to Stick Around

Is it possible that the shipping status has not changed and the store may have it? Meowmix?!
I Plan to Stick Around

I just checked my tracking again. None of this makes sense. Now it says delivered. and it says Left at "receiver". Whatever that means. Signed by "LIO" whatever that means....

And the city shows concord ontario which is where it originated for one, and two is nowhere near the store I selected. WHAT ARE THEY DOINGGGGGG.

I get that rogers has a warehouse or something there but why would it be delivered there twice on 2 different days and why isn't it at the store yet...

I'm Here A Lot

6 Plus 64GB Space Grey, I was originally in 119th spot when I ordered, dropped to 57 on Friday, now I'm still at 55 today. I don't expect it to get here for another 2 weeks.

I did get the same model I pre-ordered from Apple at 3pm on Friday. It's a beautiful phone with excellent performance and has a camera that is beyond what I expected.

For those still waiting, you will find the wait is well worth it. Or just try to reserve through the local Apple stores every night.

Regarding the plans, I buy the phones outright now so I won't lose my $60.00 6GB super plan. It has everything I want except for voicemail which I pay an additional $8.00 a month.

Today's plans are so inferior, try keeping the old ones for as long as possible folks.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have the corp350 5gb plan for $50.00. I am #563 out of 941 for an iphone 6 16gb. Anyone else on here received their phone or is on the waiting list who has the same corp350 $50.00 plans? (this is a corporate plan)