Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer&setLanguage=en

This link has always worked for me to check the status of my reservation.

I've Been Around

Who do you talk to at Rogers to get an update on your reservation. I tried calling and using chat but they both said they have no information...kept forwarding me to email, which I have not received since I originally reserved the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

How are you able to use that link? Doesn't it route you to make a new reservation? When I try it, it forces me to enter in my cc information and all that jazz.
I Plan to Stick Around

The 64 GB Golds that are in progress better ship out today, that was the only model that didn't move from in progress to shipped last friday, and I've been in progress for 4 days now. Original position #7
I Plan to Stick Around

The 64 GB Golds that are in progress better ship out today, that was the only model that didn't move from in progress to shipped last friday, and I've been in progress for 4 days now. Former position #7
I'm Here A Lot

Region: Waterloo, Ontario

Device: 64 GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus

Position: 168

I have been stuck in the above state for quite a while now. Strangely, I have read comments on this forum about people who reserved the same device at the same time as I did (5:00 AM on September 12) and had the same rough position as I did who are now at a higher position than I.

I am quite tired of waiting. The Rogers reservation website specifically says that they will provide regular email updates regarding the status of the reservation. However, since the original reservation date, I have not received a single email from Rogers about anything.

Does anybody have a time estimate of the next Rogers iPhone 6 Plus shipment?

I'm Here A Lot

ok, stupid question but whenever I go to check on my reservation status it keeps asking for the new info as if I am reserving for the first time. I did get the email back..what am I missing?

I Plan to Stick Around

I know i have nothing to complain about since i will be getting my 6+ but i will never deal with Rogers again in the future when it comes to devices. This is the last time. 

My 6+ was shipped Friday. Scheduled for a Saturday delivery. Never makes it to the store. Shows delivery for today. Gets to the location at 10AM. Just called the store and the delivery was made the head office in Montreal and will only be dispatched to stores tomorrow. What the heck is wrong with this company? Why is it so difficult for them to do something so simple? I just don't get the way this company works. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Jimmy2x2x,

Mine showed shipped on Friday too! Come today apparently only the waybill was created but the phone is still sitting at the Rogers warehouse and UPS still hasn't picked it up yet...
I Plan to Stick Around

Have had my iPhone 6 Plus 64gig silver for 2 days now (Got it Saturday from pre-order) and I have to say, I am so amazed. It is well worth the excitment and wait. The battery even lasted all day for just 50% used. i wasn't on it straight but did use it quite a bit.

I really love the larger text when reading my online newspapers as well.

Plus the speaker that came free is just awesome as well.

Don't worry folks... When you get your's, you'll say the same as I did. it was well worth the wait! (I think Meowmix will agree with me on this one!)