Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I've just spotted my first iPhone 6+ in the wild.... The guy who had it chose to go naked, no case... The phone slipped out of his hands and fell on the pavement. The screen was completely shattered, here's hoping that this won't happen to me...

I Plan to Stick Around

@adrian LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

Adrian are you serious?! That is my one fear with how big the screen is..but the drop tests I have seen online have proven to be good. 

I had my 5 without a case for a year and a half with good results, but the 6 plus I will try a slim spigen first and see how it goes. Have to keep a firm hold thats for sure, I wouldn't want to test out the screen strength. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AdrianG

Oh wow really? Actually not all stores have cases for the 6+. I had the to go to 3 malls to get one. Lol wow poor guy but he should have known to look for a case.

Hopefully he had Apple care...
I Plan to Stick Around

I saw the drop tests. The first two showed very different results: in the first, the iPhone was DESTOYED. In the second though, it did very well!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AdrianG

Yeah i saw that one as well. I will never do that to my phone unless i can afford to get a new one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Pretty upset, went online to check my status of my pre order.. and aparently something happend i pressed back and it somehow cancelled my order, they aparently cant un cancel it and i have to call in tomorrow to re do an order.. thats horrible..

I Plan to Stick Around

I was told the there was a glitch in their system when they shipped my iphone 6 plus gold 64 GB and they shipped it the Saskatoon instead of winnipeg where I am
Was on the phone with them two hours and one last tried to tell me I had to re pre order it which would have put me near somewheres at 2000 in line which is bs
But I asked for a manager and now they r sending o r straight to my house by this Friday such bs so mad
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix.

Was hoping someone would have caught my tongue and cheek about the three new launch dates.

Unfortunately some of our launch dates will be this Friday while others will be the one after and so forth.

Only way to pass the time for me is to "think" launch day is next week.

Lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jasoncarvalho1

Yeah you can not undo a cancellation & put it back. You will need to redo the order from the start. No company can do that,