Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey all, just wondering, did everybody receive this email deal?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi bapster,

i got mine and it happened to be in my junk folder, and surprisingly I ended being the only one that got $80 for 4 gb, everyone elses emails listed higher prices and not as good offers.

Iphone 6+ 64 Gb Gold, status: IN PROGRESS since thursday afternoon, original position #7
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

yeah I read previous posts about being in the junk folder, so I even checked that one and nothing...only email I ever got was the "Congratulations on reserving your new iphone etc etc"...so wasn't sure if everyone got some kind of plan offer or only a few people got it
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, it's another failure from Rogers really, they should compensate it to everyone who reserved after their launch day disaster happened.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple has made a statement that some reservations will drag on into October 😞 4,000,000 reservations 😞 they didn't plan for this much interest >.< stupid Tim !! Steve must be rolling in his grave !! RIP. I'm #233 for the 64 Gb plus gold 😞 and I reserved firat thing on Friday as soon as it opened.

Hopefully get it tomorrow 😞 lol I can dream right ?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wnna know how to track the status?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@george- I had the same plan as u plus voice mail... It seems they select who they want because the email specifically addressed u by name and the fine print says this offer is non transferable and is to the person addressed... I would just like for them to tell me what formula they use to determine the haves and the have nots...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mattc1989,

Hope you go in progress soon, i know how it felt since they only did process like 30-40 of our model and I just happened to go in progress on thursday because I was #7.

I just pray mine ships out tomorrow, most likely it will but if it doesn't I will Rage.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

KittyKat43, yeah I know it isn't transferable but you should try and ask them to explain to you why, and why other people are getting different prices. Their formula should be equal for everyone, especially since it's addressing the fact that I reserved the phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok, how does one track the status?