Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey kcockbur,

Out of stock basically means they have none in stock for anyone who is still at the OPEN status.

In progress should be shipped and arrived by monday (i'm talking about consumer accounts not business btw).

They have the stock for the people that are in progress in their main warehouse which is in Vaughan in the GTA. The people who aren't in progress unfortunately have to wait till they receive more stock from Apple.

Once Apple sends out more stock and Rogers receives it in their warehouse, they begin to process the orders and put the rest of the people in progress, which then leads to shipping.

The only reason I got jipped out of my iphone is that my model still hasnt switched to SHIPPED yet...

Yet i was 7th so basically the 64 GB golds haven't even left the warehouse yet, yet most other sku's have...
I'm Here A Lot

iPhone 6
6 64GB Space Grey
Position: 1684

I live in Victoria BC, Anyone have any idea when I should expect my iPhone 6? THANKS!

I Plan to Stick Around

You need to be patient.  There are different colours, memory sizes and 2 different models.  Depending on your choice, there might not be any in stock due to the popularity.  I might have chosen one of the most popular 6+ Space Grey - 128 GB and likely waiting even longer.   The others 6s which are now available in most stores and moving quickly through the Rogers reservation.

So don't get mixed up with the others in different lines.   You will get the phone eventually just like everyone else when they become available.

I Plan to Stick Around

Not too sure but all i can say for you is anywhere from 1-4 weeks is my guess. Lucky for you that's a 6, if it was 6 Plus I would've told you next year LOL.
I've Been Around

Rogers business customer with upgrade-Was waiting for Space grey 64gb 6 plus and think it will be too big for me after all (what to do when jogging/workouts etc.)

So I have a 6 reserved for tomorrow at apples store. I reserved the device only option. Stupid question but what's the difference between device only and existing carrier option? Did I make the wrong reservation?

Thanks experts. Oh and will Rogers Business cancel the 6 plus order that's "in progress"?
I Plan to Stick Around

I decided to reserve a 6... If I prefer the 6+ I'll wait but worried its to big anyway.
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys right now on Apple reservation the 128g iphone 6 + is available in gold and 64g also in Montreal shop dix30
If it may help someone
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Funny ...POSITION 69
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone get lucky with Apple?