Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Sorry to hear about all the chaos.  I'd like to report my positive experience with the Roger's Reservation System.

• I reserved a 6+, 128GB Gold model at 1:15am (Mtn) on September 12th and was 5th in place (Open status).
  • On Sept 13th, I went to 4th place (still Open status)
  • On the afternoon of Sept 18th, the status changed to "In Progress"
  • On the evening of Sept 19th, the status changed to "Shipped".  Received an e-mail with tracking number shortly there after.  Estimated delivery of Saturday, Sept 20th by 1:30pm (Mtn) at my designed Rogers location in Edmonton.
  • The phone was shipped from Ontario the night of Sept 19th, with overnight stops in Winnipeg and Calgary. 
  • I received an e-mail that the phone had been delivered to my Rogers location at 11:45am (Mtn) on Saturday, Sept 20th.
  • Phone picked up and activated by 2:30pm on Saturday, Sept 20th.

Best wishes to everyone still waiting for their orders to be filled.

I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone tell me the URL for the apple reservation page? I know someone posted it here a while ago but I can't find it and I definitely can't find it on their website. Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

Holy smokes.

I just used the Blue Piston bluetooth speaker that came free with mi 6+

Wow, surprised - expected to be junk and throw it out.

Really amazing for a tiny speaker.

Thanks Rogers.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi

I have a iPhone 4S and my 3 yrs contract will expire in Dec . I don't owe anything on my phone anymore and I want to get an iPhone 6 but I want to keep my current plan with Rogers (Super 6 GB + iPhone Value pack)

now If I buy the phone from Apple in full price, will I be able to keep my plan and just add switch phones? Or do I need to activate it again and get a new SIM card? I have been with Rogers since 2005 . I am happy with my current plan and don't not want any of the new plans Rogers is offering at the moment. In your opinion what's my best solution ?

Thank you

PS Will I have to pay more when my contract expires and I switch to Month to Month basis?

I Plan to Stick Around

None for Calgary... Oh well... Bedtime... I'll just have to keep my place in line with Rogers.

Had one more cancellation

6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 224

I Plan to Stick Around

*sigh* no 6 plus in calgary...Hopefully rogers or apple get more stock soon.
I Plan to Stick Around

No 6 plus in Edmonton either.

I Plan to Stick Around

Alex_D sorry to break it to you but apple res site had 64gb space grey plus in market mall for tmrs pickup but i checked again when you msged and now its unavailable
I Plan to Stick Around

to help you guys out im reposting the apple reservation site again it's............https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lxhunter

This bluetooth speaker is LOUD & it bass on it is amazing. I thought it would be junk but its worth it. Its even worth the $50 to buy.

Thanks to Rogers we are all getting a amazing bluetooth speaker