Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Been checking all day hoping for a 6+ in Toronto tonight

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I waited in line for 4.5 hours at the apple store and walked out with a 16gb iphone 6 in space gray. I did a hardware upgrade on a business account. Going to cancel my reservation with rogers tomorrow cuz they won't let me do it online...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@hbalabanian lucky you. do you know when the stock updates at the stores?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone who has already received the IPhone 6 plus find it too large for everyday use, or are you happy with the size? 

Also, has anyone on the business side see any changes in their order status (I've been stuck at "In Progress (pre-fulfilment)" for the last week).

Thanks!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i got my plus saturday morning and i love it, i really love the bigger screen, i've always wanted a bigger screen but dont really like the android phones out so i am very happy that apple did. I can do everything i could on my 5 just on a bigger screen. Love the horizontal view and features, love it on my ipad so very happy they applied it to the device i have with me always. Even my wife who hates big phones took to it after a few hours of using hers. I managed to reserve 3 phones directly with apple. Seems this year carriers will be the last to get the 6+ cause on the apple website reserves are being placed everynight and fulfilled for the next morning.  I would really recommend using apples reservation system if you want a phone. I used rogers site and i am still in the 100s and i booked the morning of reservation and i was 270.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got a pretty sweet deal guys, look in your junk folder in your email, that's where i found this one, I think Rogers was trying to hide it from me lool.

It thanked me for reserving and offered me a share everything plan with 4 GB for $80.00 a month while normally for that price you get 500 mb, I called them thinking it was too good to be true and told her about the email, she looked up my account to see if she could find it, she found it and bam, i now have 4 gb share everything for $80. 😄 you guys go look too!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Georgekhoshaba was there a code or anything ?? Are you a business account or anything special ? Or just wireless ?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Georgekhoshaba - What province are you in? My e-mail says $110 for 4GB
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mattc1989 no code and i'm not a business account! I usually get their emails in my regular folder, i looked in my junk and i saw that email was from september 19th (weird it was in my junk folder), i called them and she found that email and did it for me!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kjoseph i'm in Ontario! Live in Toronto! I know the regular price is $110 for that but apparently it was a special offer because I reserved my phone, check your junk mail folder for the email linked to your rogers account!