Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

how many phones do you think are on the skids arriving tommorow or tuesday?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would hope as many as launch day, to cover these reservations!! Quite a lot more than launch day, I should say. Who knows, maybe there will be a lot more available this time around. They have to get the reservations sorted out soon, especially the ones made at 5am that haven't seen a phone yet; however, if there is limited supply that's the bottom line. You cannot ship something that doesn't exist. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I literally haven't heard anything since I reserved the phone. I was position 14 for a 128Gb Silver 6Plus. Can't access my account so I can't see the reservation status. So either it hasn't arrived or they don't have access to my reservation either.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would call UPS and ask them about the package given you have the tracking number. Given the information they give you, good or bad, I would call Rogers and make them aware of it. 

This afternoon it seemed many Apple stores had some stock of iphone 6 models for reserve; if anyone is looking and waiting for Rogers I would just go to an Apple store at this point. iphone 6plus I would still keep my Rogers reserve. But given that Best Buy had some at launch morning, maybe reserve there too and see which comes first as both have a refundable reserve. 

I am waiting on my brothers 6 plus sg 64, he is at 24 still open. When mine when into progress last weeks (#54) he was at 220. It is crazy to think Rogers had no more than 200 units. And judging from the silver and gold 6 plus guys, not many of those either. 

Rogers be as they may and I am damned upset about not having it at launch day as that is the excitement, everyone knew these were and would be in short supply before the launch day. You can't blame Rogers because you woke late and reserved late. They just don't have the units to give and you can't blame them for that. I am not giving a + for Rogers because I am upset about the last couple days, even my UPS got standard shipping for Monday while everyone else got Satuday express which makes no sense, why not give everyone a Saturday delivery to get the phones quicker to customers. But the truth is, they are in short supply with a high demand, I knew this from reports before reserve day and took no chances at reserving late..if you did well now it is just a waiting game. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Kjoseph

Try using a different Brower not ie explorer or  safari ...try firefox thats one issue I have not had can check my account with that I tried ie once could not get in

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh, and to anyone getting the RED message trying to access 'products and services', how old is your account?

My other account was made from years ago before the new website and it wouldn't work, even on launch day. BUT, my newer login worked and hasn't stopped working. 

SO

Yesterday I deleted the account number from the login, made a new account and added the account..now it works great, no RED message. I would guess that there is something corrupt with the older logins. I then went on Rogers chat to delete the old login so I can use the email again. Worth a try as it worked for me. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmm.. It's 2:30 pm and my iPhone 6 battery is at 32%. I have been using it quite a bit, but it definitely isn't reaching the usage specs that apple is saying. Should I be concerned that mine is less than normal?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Usage 3 hrs 50 minutes, standby 6 hrs is what it says in settings..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the NFL.  Fluctuates week to week.  Maybe NE is overconfident.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I hate not having any tracking since it was already delivered to some other random location. Just have to hope the store calls me tomorrow?

Sigh. Comeonnnnnnnnnnnnnn.