Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello mike75

Oh okay! Have fun and a safe trip to Chicago!! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix, did you wait for your rogers store to call you or did you just head into the store? I was in the same boat as you, got the shipping email and UPS tracking info last night with a scheduled delivery of today before 1:30.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smtzn0012

I just went to the store. I called the store a few minutes before UPS came and then saw the truck so i headed over. They have it and i saw it but the systems are down so they can't do much until the systems are up again
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix any ETA from staff there? (I assume even they do not know)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the email that UPS delivered to my store at 11:56, got a call from the Rogers Store less than 15 min later. Off to get my 6+!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tecnobrat

They don't know. They said maybe in several hours maybe. No one knows unfortunately
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,
I may do that a little later. I had a bad experience with my iPhone 5 as I waited for them to call for a few days so I decided to head to the store only to find ithe store almost empty with my phone in the back. I got the feeling that some of these stores don't call as that means they have to work.
I Plan to Stick Around

Plibra good job from the staff! Have fun waiting for the systems to come back up!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone got a phone number for Rogers corporate? I know I'm not going to get anywhere, but I'd still like to express my displeasure with this whole experience. The iPhone 6/6+ launch through Rogers has been a complete flop for most involved, particularly any business user who wanted a 6+.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Plibra

Congrats! Be prepared to be waiting at the store. All Rogers systems are down and they can't access the upgrade option let alone go into a customers accounts