Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Shaown

Yeah i will fo Ff way next year but still make the thread for u guys! Haha

You are welcome! Haha we all have 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a business account. I'm number 7 for a 64GB space grey. I also haven't moved so I just called. They said the corporate area hasn't recieved any units yet. And no idea of when they will get some. So much for getting in early having any value. Pretty annoying that they don't send any the corporate way.
I Plan to Stick Around

For those of you who used apple reserve last night was there any plus golds available when you went on trying to figure out if there's a chance to grab one tonight?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scbasset

Corporate and business customers are known not to get their devices on launch using the reservation system. Happened for 3 Years straight
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Went to get my phone and the systems are all down. They said they'll call me when they are up again. What a fail
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello folks, sorry I don;t want to scan through the 150 pages that have been created since I last checked the forum  .. does anybody have any verified updates on 6+ with business reservations?  I have my 6+ from apple sitting here and it's killing me not to open it 

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh really. That sucks. I was told I wouldn't get it on launch but that it would ship on launch and be 3-5 business days for shipping. Do you know how long it usually takes before they ship?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nasa25

Really? Ask them to do it via paper. They still have that option. The contract can be done via paper
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

My 6+ is delivered to the store! Thanks again for the help all the way!Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Something I learned through this whole thing. There are TWO registration systems.

I believe they share numbers, but I am not sure.

One of the systems you get to by logging in, clicking on the red reserve button. The other was provided by Rogers on twitter, and I clicked on it from there. It requires a totally different URL to check your status.

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer&setLanguage=en I logged in after clicking the link.

My girlfriend's registration is through the regular MyRogers area. Mine is through the link above. And you cannot use either one, you must use the one you signed up through (which is stupid).

Hopefully this is useful to someone! Oh, and even Rogers reps didn't realize it .. I figured it out on my own.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.