Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So I popped into my store at noon yesterday. At that time UPS hadn't dropped my preorder off but they had a 128Gb 6 SG in stock so I signed off release for preorder and picked up the stock phone. They ended up calling me when my preorder came in around 3:30pm and I reminded them that I already had a phone.
This morning I thought "hmm what about my free speaker?" So I popped into the store to ask about it and they had a couple of phones sitting there with the speaker banded to them on the back counter. The dude looked at his sheet and said he was confused that they called me because his paperwork shows that my preorder still wasn't received. I showed him the email that shows that HE was the one that signed for it. he back peddled and said that the speaker must not have been with it otherwise they would have told me when they called and I woukd have received it.

He tells me that I must not have been in the "limited quantity" parameters OR the speaker may be coming seperate. That they'd call when it does.

I thinked I got hosed and a free speaker went out the back door.. Did anyone receive any info with their preorder or the shipping that the speaker was or wasn't included. I wasn't expecting a free speaker when I was looking forward to getting my iPhone 6, but if I am entitled to it I want it! The preorder in question was 107 I believe when I first got the preorder confirmation.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

blalls
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I talked to detentions and they basically told me that the speaker issue lies with the store and not Rogers (it was an authorized dealer). I don't see any way that I can find out if I should have had one to begin with, so absolutely nothing stopping them from thinking "Well, he's come on gone with his new phone so I gots me a free speaker and pocketing it."
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, 

Quick question, and I need to be sure. 

I'm headed to the apple store in an hour to upgrade to my iPhone 6 Plus. Rogers says on the site that the FlexTab balance from my last phone has to be paid off prior to upgrading. Are you certain that they will just put this on my next bill and not make me pay for it up front?

Thanks!!!!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Since u cancelled ur preorder and picked up the phone in stock they will not give u the speaker anymore. I was gonna do the same and buy the phone in stock but opted not to because the Rogers employee said I would not get my speaker anymore
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

All I can say is I suggest you use the Apple Store reserve and pickup system if you can...and GET THE 6+!!!
It is phenomenal. Once you spend an hour with it, the 5 feels like a toy, a very small insignificant toy.
Fits my pocket nicely too, actually feels smaller in the pocket because it's so streamline. And the battery is out of this world. The actual battery is almost the same size as my 5.
Good luck everyone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was also wondering, do I have to upgrade to the share everything plans before I go into the rogers store to pick up my phone, or can they do it for me in the store at pick up, and also put my remaining flextab on my bill.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just spoke to Rogers. They'll just put it on your next bill, nothing is paid in store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So a speaker just disappears then? That's really not cool. That is not the explanation they gave me at the store either. I would have had to accept that answer, but he didn't come up with it quick enough. He told me that I absoutely should get it but was miffed as to where it went. Well, he wasn't miffed. He was nervous and shaky and I could tell that he knew that someone f'd up and he was trying hard to back peddle away from the situation. The only explanation that he could come up with was that all the other preorders came with one attached but mine must not have. I had a very hard time believing him.. Especially since he was very firm that they never even received my preorder untill I showed him the email that said he signed for it.

They couldn't have had more than a dozen or two preorders during the day. He couldn't possibly have completely forgotten. I really do feel ripped off again. (This is the same store that sold my 4S preorder)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah but how about upgrading my plan, do i have to change my plan before i go in to pick up or can they do it for me there?