Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

That was your own fault for being impatient Amanda.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am fit to be tied. Went to a rogers this morning at 11:30am, my 64gb silver plus not there yet, told that system is down anyway. Fine, my fault for not waiting for the call. 20 min later I get the call that my phone is there "ready to be picked up". Back I go to the store...only to be told when I arrived that I can't have it, the system is still down? Rogers was so close to redeeming themselves with me.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just spoke to a representative at the Rogers plus store. He said that so far the only orders received are orders on the online reservation system.

I live in downtown Toronto. Also, I just spoke to someone at future shop. The lady said that they are currently sold out of iPhone 6 however I can reserve underneath the future shop system also. Does anyone have any idea if future shop or receive the phones sooner than the Rogers reservation system? I am currently on spot 1624 for a space gray iPhone 64 GB.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Plibra, what status did you show when you went to the store?  I'm getting same model so just curious.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@501joe

How was that my fault when I called to make sure the reservation was there? And I got an email that my reservation was reserved at Apple today?

They had my name and everything. It's my fault they had a glitch in their system when it successfully went through?

HERPDERP@JOE

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

System still down according to my store, they were told another hour at least.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Then don't be so quick to jump on a wagon and try to be snarky when you have no idea what you're talking about. 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

harmonium, Status is shipped, UPS confirmed delivery, rogers confirms my phone is there, I just can't have it 😕
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks.  And that sucks.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Everyone needs to go on twitter @rogersbuzz and ask what the . is a $15 connection fee they are chagrin everyone for hup. We need to pressure them to take off these insulting crap they keep throwing on customers. So irritating.

Mack