Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just had a chat with Roger CSR, he indicated that the route cause of all of the reservation system wows, is that nightly system maintenance run was incomplete since Wednesday thus as indicated before here in this forum that for some of us including myself the system does not reflect the accurate status
the reservation , I.e phones could be on its way or even got delivered and the system still shown a different status so please check with the store directly and rely on the online status,
what makes matter even more complicated is when the pick up store is an authorized dealer
Such as in my case . Also be aware if certain illegal requests by some if these stores in refusing to accept credit cards to avoid the commission being paid on the sale, and as a rule never pay for unlocking the phone if you are buying it out right , or pay extra processing fee as in my case when the store manger asked me to pay extra $50 claiming it is their store policy, all of the above is illegal .
and better to call Rogers at once if you are facing such a scenario , hope in my case was just an isolated scenario .
Good luck to all,
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

The wireless sales systems are down across Canada. Cable systems are OK.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I'm so disappointed in the 6 it feels so cheap. The buttons feel cheap and make a cheap sound when pressed, the vibrator sounds a lot cheaper than the 5 and the plastic bands on the back make it look so cheap.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

SO it's still down or what? people are saying different things lol.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When I saw them write up the $15 connection fee I lost it. Told the rogers rep that this was an embarrassment and to take it off. First told me "it's nationwide", like that was supposed to make feel better. He reluctantly agreed to waive the fee.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well i'm disappointed with UPS.  Had the phone shipped out like everyone else late last night, but it looks like its sitting in the UPS warehouse.   I'm in Milton, ON

09/19/2014 21:17 Origin Scan

Concord, ON, Canada 09/19/2014 21:18 Destination Scan

Canada  09/19/2014 0:04 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Looks like I won't be getting till Monday.  Saturday pickup would of been perfect, cause I work all week : (

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@

Yeah, that was me who cancelled in front of you. 🙂 

I'm going to keep checking this thread to see when the Silvers start shipping just to see how long I would have had to wait otherwise.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm so livid. I got a reservation at the Apple Store in Surrey, Guildford Town Center. Apparently there was a glitch in the system and I wasn't able to get one and they didn't have one for me.

I went in the morning and Surrey is really far from me so I waste time, gas and money (for toll bridge and gas) and spent 45 minutes driving there for no reason only to be told it was a 'glitch' in the system. F Apple.

Now I'm back to waiting for frigging Rogers and who knows when that might be even though I started 7th nation wide.

I hope others who did the same thing didn't cancel their reservation with Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around