Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@conor I'm pretty sure rogers will bill you so you shouldn't have to pay anything in store
I Plan to Stick Around

@baylismike

Apple Store can't process corporate account HUPs.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just cancelled my reservation with Rogers as I reserved one with Apple.ca for a contract pickup for tomorrow. Why did I bother worrying about the Rogers system for the last few days? Ugh.

I'm Here A Lot

Does anybody know if the main account owner needs to be there for pickup at the Apple Store? I'm Level 1 on a shared account and my IDs have the same address as the account address. However the main account owner can't be there with me to pick up my device... he can be reached at anytime on the phone though...

I read mixed reports so far and I'm curious if anyone who did it today/last launch could enlight me a bit here. I don't want to lose my phone since I'm not authorized to perform the upgrade...

I Plan to Stick Around

it says on the reso that 

Note: Only the account holder can pick up the device.

I'm Here A Lot

@kcockbur

I'm aware of that, however I'm not picking up the device at a Rogers Store and I'm not using Rogers reservation system. I'm going directly at the Apple Store, which uses a completely different system.

I Plan to Stick Around

501joe,

Who said anything about a corporate account?
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi.. 

is it even possible to get the contract price from the apple store? I'm in B.C. and only see AT&T, Sprint and Verizon on the list for carriers ... 

Is there a link ? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Well I just reserved a 128 gig 6+ for pick up tomorrow as my rogers pre order was still I. Open. Guess we'll see who gets to me first
I've Been Here Awhile

I signed a new contract for 2 years with Rogers on september 12 as my old contract just ran out.... so because its a 2 year contract I am to be subsidized for basically half the value of the phone ..... but it sounds like I dont pay anything at apple store and I'll just deal with rogers to make sure I was billed correctly.