Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@javaj
Same as you for the email around 9 tonight! I was pretty angry all day cause all my friends kept sending me snaps of their new phone lol but I'm just happy I'll have it tomorrow *hopefully!

I Plan to Stick Around

Baschirc.

Are you in B.C.??  I guess we'll still be pretty cutting edge but not DAY ONE.  I sure hope Meowmix has something in his hands  tomorrow. ( an Iphone that isSmiley Wink)

JAVAJ

I Plan to Stick Around

@Solaron

you don't remember when you initially went on if it was any different, do you? like if any 64gb models were available, but just sold out quick.  Or im wondering if those that waited in line today and didnt get the phone (because they apparently didnt get their stock http://accesswinnipeg.com/2014/09/iphone-6-and-iphone-6-plus-delayed-in-winnipeg/) accounted for all of the stock of those models?

I'm half hoping you say they weren't available as I may lose it otherwise haha.  I knew I should have waited in line.

I'm Here A Lot

@baylismike

Apple's reservation are avalaible at midnight local time

So you'll be able to select from the Calgary stores in 10 minutes!

I Plan to Stick Around

@kcockbur et al

I do agree with your analogy to a point where i add that reservation fulfilment does follow a certain pattern with assigned categorical preferences such as , upgrade, new customer , added line, business and plans, i think from my own observation those who are back in the bus will be the least to benefit rogers in the short term, it’s all in the Customer relationship management  software logarithm and not in the hand of humans., that will explain the lack of information on the part of all of rogers personnel ...my two cents , good luck to all in getting what they are looking for

I Plan to Stick Around

poiupoiu2,

Thanks for that info!!! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@kevinsdhaliwal9

Thursday around 4 pm. I was the #7 position in all of canada for the gold 64gb + 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

Georgekhoshaba,

I feel your pain. I was #4 for the SG 128GB 6+ since thurs. Still Open.
I Plan to Stick Around

this reso system didnt mean anything to rogers it seems....... hmmm. wonder what our business means to them if we left ?

I Plan to Stick Around

@baylismike

Oh God... I can't even imagine how i'd feel still being open. If they seriously didn't get a single 128gb SG what the heck ? That's ridiculous. And poor Meowmix is also waiting for the same model as you 😞