Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello matfigs

We can sleep peaceful tonight and tomorrow at this time we will be enjoying our new toys! Smiley Tongue
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorta offtopic ... anyone seen/used any of the iphone 6+ cases? Whats hot right now?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I'm a Regular

Mine says Monday by the end of the day, so not everyone will get them tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

was originally #356 64GB 6 Silver on last Friday and went In Progress by Saturday. Just got my shipping notification about an hour ago, expected Monday by end of Day... so long... but atleast its coming. 

Im still super dissapointed in rogers for the lack of communication. I was thinking about buying one outright and going back to telus.

I Plan to Stick Around

Nope.. still waiting on 6plus 128 gold.. #19 Open.

I Plan to Stick Around

anyone else get standard ups with monday delivery? how terrible is that. its the same distance 30 mins either way to me or to toronto from concord. not sure rogers reasoning for my standard shipping. bummer.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone confirm if any 6plus 64gb gold are in progress and what numbers?
I'm Here A Lot

Apple's Reserve and Pick up system is up again for anyone interested. Still some plus models available.
I've Been Here Awhile

what is the website for the ireserve i keep trying and it keeps bringing me to the buy site.

Please tell what site you used, i am trying to reserve for fairview ponteclaire

I Plan to Stick Around

@van10

Yeah i got the same thing as you. Slightly farther about 45min to Toronto but yeah i got standard shipping for Monday too. even though my rogers store is open over the weekend.