Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@maaMnfNaf
Yea of course. Ill be checking every hour, what location are you looking for ? Send me private message.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

You just made my day Many1299
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello folks, sorry I don;t want to scan through the 150 pages that have been created since I last checked the forum Smiley Frustrated .. does anybody have any verified updates on 6+ with business reservations?  I have my 6+ from apple sitting here and it's killing me not to open it Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Just called rogers and I am eligible
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If you're in Ottawa I'm not sure why you're waiting for Rogers.  The Rideau is fully in stock of 6 and 6+... cancel with Rogers.

Everything on here is just talk, vote with your feet and leave Rogers!  Is it their fault they have low supply, no.  Is it their fault that the website is down and communication has been non-existent, yes.  Anyone that has a job in business knows that almost every issue comes down to communication and they know it as well but continue to treat customers as children and hope that problems just resolve themselves and they choose not to admit when they have issues.  I'm personally tired of it and if I have an option to get my iphone anywhere else I'll take it, which means I won't renew with them.  Like I said, vote with your feet... go somewhere else!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Yes mattsatt wait until midnight then try and reserve the phone you want
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Awww Jakers, I didn't think you were hating on me, lol! I just wasn't sure if you had reserved early on the 12th or if you had a high reso number that progressively went down. I think I started at 134 and progressed to 121 before it changed to in progress on Thursday, sounds like you *just* missed the cut-off for our model 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, do you have any insight on the next shipment? My brother missed by 26 spots for 6plus 64 sg, still open. 

I find it weird thought because he was 220 4 days ago and I know other with a bit higher got shipped. I don't have faith in this reserve system, not for something as hard to get like new iphones. I CANNOT believe rogers put less than 200 units for UPGRADE reservations for the 6plus. I never thought spot 220 he would miss out.

Also, to anyone with bad experiences for My Rogers login, I was unable to get on for launch day causing 2 hours to pass (my other login worked fine and I got #54 that morning), as well as the past 4 days including this morning. I deleted the account for the login name and made a new login account. Works just fine now!! Every time. 

The account was older so my guess is that login was corrupt so how and not talking to Rogers. Not even Rogers chat could help me, but with technical background it doesn't take much to think...well if it doesn't work start from the beginning new. 

Goodluck with everyone's pickup today. 

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Oh yeah and I just wanted to confirm something. A few hundred pages ago I noted that flextab balances decrease on the day of the month of your last upgrade and NOT the start of your bill date and was refuted. I was in fact correct.

Case in point my billing period starts today (20th) but my last upgrade was on the 3rd of October last year. My flextab balance decreases on the 3rd of each month, not on the 20th to align with my billing period
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@van tell your brother to check apple reserve tonight at 12 .. Last night most locations had space grey plus avaliable for pick up the next day in all sizes..