Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Tony458

Just wait man they will call you in a couple hours.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers in St.Vital mall got no 6's at all, didn't even have a demo model. Checked out the plus at the telus though and it fits the hand nice. it's large but not overly big. I cant wait for my pre-order to come in

I Plan to Stick Around

@Hkp

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Samsung Galaxy Notes are the same size and are fantastic phones that have sold extremely well and there's tons of folks waiting on a new Note 4.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Anyone that reserve at the dundas and appleby rogers plus get a call to pick up their phone yet? They seem to be taking their own dear time or maybe the UPS guy is
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know anything about the Plus in Ottawa location?
I'm a Reliable Contributor

shier

polo park is/was the place to go, or the rogers plus at pembina south by the liquor mart & 4 points hotel
I Plan to Stick Around

No I'm buying the 6. Just not the 6 plus I woke up at 3 am trying to pre order last week.
I Plan to Stick Around

I called in and spoke with a business rep and he told me "In progress(Activation)" status is for a new line activition and he can see backend updates that are not visible on our reservation page. My status shows as in progress (pre fullfillment) but he advised the current status is actually preparing for shipment and will be ship out today. He also assured me that top 100 from each queue will be getting there phones shipped today or by the end of next week depending on location.

Hope this is true.

I'm Here A Lot

So I'm spot 1792 for 6+ 64GB Grey, down ~500 spots since I pre-ordered on the 12th. This is the first I've pre-ordered a phone, is it always like this?

In BC, tri-cities area.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I find the plus a tad too big. WOW