Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thanx Tubigg

That makes me feel a bit better.  Wish the guy at the store could have just told me that.  What is the deal with all the secrecy.  We are customers, they should be able to give thier customer a straight up answer.  I guess in the whole sceme of things, it really isn't a biggie if I don't get it today.  I just WANT it today.  I've been waiting for a new styled I-phone since the orig. Iphone 4, which I currently still use.

Thanks for the inside scoopSmiley Happy

JAVAJ

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I found that the 6 plus was bigger than I imaged too. I'm happy with the 6 I picked up this morning. I decided to keep my Space Grey Plus 64 gig reservation though, I'm #122. Might pick it up anyway for home use... and for a back up phone. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Hkp

Don't worry, you'll get brain cancer at exactly the same rate with a standard iPhone 6, so you're not missing out on anything.
I Plan to Stick Around

I concur. The 6 plus is holding a brick to the side of your head if you have to use the phone. I have gone to a 6 and am at best buy as we speak.
I Plan to Stick Around

im doing an upgrade from an existing business account. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys,

UPS says my phone delivered around 12:30 today - should I wait for Rogers to call or go in at anytime?
I Plan to Stick Around

Another Thx Tubigg

I haven't been able to log in all day, same as Guyman.  Just used the link you provided, no problem.  Still IN PROGRESS, though.

JAVAJ

I Plan to Stick Around

Fair enough but the plus is huge. Your holding a MacBook to the side of your head

I Plan to Stick Around

I picked mine up Futureshop Vancouver Island. No line up and they have tons of stock. For anyone on Vancouver Island, if you want to know what location just ask. They had no 64's in any colour but had all 3 colours in 16 and 128. No pluses though. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks. That link totally worked. Was 475 yesterday now 444.