Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So any update for those of us who had a 6 in progress since monday and no shipping notification? Any news?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Timcooper
If the ones you ordered come within the 15 days I say return the one you bought and grab the reserved one, especially if you got a larger storage. I checked out the 6plus at futureshop and it's stupidly big, so maybe try to check one out on display in the meantime

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in Edmonton and mine aren't even in progress. Gold 64gb 6. Last time I checked I was 763 and 765 but I haven't been able to check today. My Rogers is down
I Plan to Stick Around

I tried a 6plus at futureshop at lunch. It is huge! and heavier than I thought. Having second thoughts now... And before anyone asks that was the display model, none left to buy.
I Plan to Stick Around

So far today, I've gone from being:

For an iPhone 6+ 64 Grey

#597 out of 870

to

#591 out of 870

which I can only attribute to people being frustrated and leaving the queue.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am from NB, reserved the space grey 64gb 6+ on the 12th when I got to work at 8 am and got #680 (or so). I am currently 652 and still at "open"
It has been dropping slowly, I assume due to folks cancelling their reservation.

I Plan to Stick Around

@doodads

Mine was in progress since monday evening, iPhone 6 64gb Space Grey, was #185 in line, still no uppdate, still in progress

I'm Here A Lot

@astroduck Calgary here, UPS just made the delivery to market mall rogers about 45 minutes ago, don't know how many they got though
I Plan to Stick Around

@ doodads - me!! my status changed to "in progress" on monday and NOTHING since then. iPhone 6 64gb Gold.

I Plan to Stick Around

The 6 plus isn't that big, it's just many of you are used to having a small iphone, trust me i was that way tpo when i had my iphone 4 about 4 years ago. I've been using my Galaxy Note 2 for 2 years now and trust me you'll get used to the 6 plus in a day tops and you'll never think about going small again.