Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Lol what a mess. Seriously how can 2 large corporate companies get it so wrong? Smiley Very Happy
Oh well, I'll just have to add more tape to my iPhone 4 so as I don't cut myself anymore 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@matfigs wrote:
So I just got off the phone with my rogers store that I reserved at..very disappointed. I am in progress for the iPhone 6 plus 64 silver and apparently all 6 plus are on back order and won't be shipped for 2 weeks

I don't think some stores know what they are talking about. 

"- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose."

So how could they be processing to ship if they are backordered for 2 weeks?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

According to the Rogers Plus store employee in my area, they did not receive a single iPhone 6 Plus today. According to the Apple Store employee in my area, Apple stores are supplied before the carriers. If I had preordered from Apple, I would have had it today. Now, nobody knows when I will get mine. Lesson learned for next year.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The link doesn't work for me 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Why is Rogers site still down from last night? Can't check my number... Come on Rogers IT do better!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I posted earlier that I called the Rogers store and they had my phone.

128 GIG Silver Plus

I gave them my name and the guy went to look and told me they had it and to come pick it up even though my status on the reservation system was still OPEN.  I have been #5 since the first day.

Well I drove all the way down there and when i got there the guy there said that they did not receive any 6 plus and it was a mistake then tried to sell me on a 6 instead.  

What a big waste of time.  Sorry if I got anyones hopes up.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It seems like there are some of us for whom the website is just more out-of-order than others. For those unlucky ones (myself included), none of the workaround links work, unfortunately. They used to, for me at least, but as of 3 days ago, everything stopped working.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't forsee any quick response on the 6+, which is likely leading to greater sales of the 6 as an alternate option.   Lots of stores have the 6 available 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bfarzan Yep, next year I'm just going to preorder straight from Apple. This reservation number system means nothing.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

dvbui604,

Wow. That sucks big time. I would've been quite upset at them for wasting my time.