Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

#45 HERE TO RESERVE IPHONE 6 128GB GREY AT 3:30 AM LAST WEEK AND MOVED TO #5 FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS - THESE PEOPLE COULDNT EVEN GET 50 UNITS OUT OF THE RESERVATION SYSTEM WHAT A JOKE! WHILE I SAT IN THE ROGERS STORE TODAY WAITING FOR UPS 3 PEOPLE CAME IN "HI I GOT THE SHIPPING NOTICE MY IPHONE SHOULD BE HERE TODAY"

PATHETIC GUYS COME ON. NO COMMUNICATION FROM ROGERS ON THIS. BUT THE SECOND SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT JAILBREAKING THE MOD WILL POP OUT AND GIVE US ALL WARNINGS

I'm Here A Lot

Just got the delivery confirmation email from UPS, now to wait for the call from the rogers store...

I've Been Here Awhile

I've moved from 81 yesterday to 50 as of now and I am a business client.
I'm Here A Lot

My order for iPhone 6 64gb silver went in progress on Monday (I was at #218) at the beginning. Right now it still says In Progress and i haven't recieved any confirmation from rogers or UPS of it being shipped. Does this mean I won't be getting it today and hasn't been shipped yet to the rogers store?

I Plan to Stick Around

Not getting the phone on launch day is acceptable its a huge things WORLDWIDE. Reserving at 3AM a week prior with a spot of UNDER 50 AND STILL IN OPEN STATUS with 0 communication from rogers is UNACCEPTABLE!

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone had trouble with Hardware upgrade? I read up on mobile syrup that Rogers now forces us to change our plans to the new "share everything" plan, and can't no longer hold on to our old plans..?
I Plan to Stick Around

I started at #46 for 6+ 128GB Space Grey and am now at #10 w/ "open" status.  Some posts show that they are #x of #y.  Where do you find that info?

I Plan to Stick Around

kevinz, you have to chnage your plan to  anew share everything plan or you have to pay full cost for the phone. it is what it is and it is legit, talk to loayality deptment they will give you a deal

I Plan to Stick Around

IPhone 6 Plus Starts to Sell Out in Some U.S. Stores

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-19/iphone-6-plus-starts-to-sell-out-in-some-u-s-stores.html

This is not good for anyone waiting for a 6+, accept the possibility it will not arrive for sometime.  So there is no need to keep whining or complaining when everywhere around the world is running out of supply.

I Plan to Stick Around

C'mon guys: Apple is as desparate for market strategies as those suggested here as Led Zeppelin is for fans. Let's keep it real. The fact is that the demand outstrips the supply in this case, let alone all the contingencies involved in ensuring supply makes it to retailers. Desparate tactics are for the little guys, not ginormous corporations as Apple.