Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

How does any of the rogers have pluses for reservation when no one with plus reservations received any shipping notifications?
I Plan to Stick Around

You all gotta calm down, it's only a phone lol.

That being said, I'm #48 on the reserve list for a plus gold 64 gb. And just because you reserve a phone doesn't mean you're gonna get one on release day. This has nothing to do with Rogers... it's all Apple. They're the ones that never anticipated the demand... and they're the ones who tell which phones go where. You reserve a phone to get one ASAP, as soon as possible. Sure you can be one of those crazy people to line up days in advance at your local Apple store if you want to... or you can take the easy route, reserve, and wait. If you gotta wait a couple days your world is not gonna end. Does it suck? Yeah sure it does, but it's nothing to lose sleep about.

I'm Here A Lot

@milne18 at last check i was #321 for the same model, went in progress on tuesday and mine is currently on the UPS truck for delivery
I Plan to Stick Around

To everyone asking when their 6plus on order showing "in progress" will be delivered. Estimates are Saturday delivery or Monday delivery. Unless you get lucky and get delivered today. Sucks but we are all in the same boat so just know it's not only you. We will get our devices soon guys just sucks waiting I know.
I Plan to Stick Around

So I live in Winnipeg. My iphone 6 64 silver went to IN PROGRESS Monday night and has not changed yet. Called my Rogers store in St Vital, they have not recieved any iphone 6s today!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

still #24 Open for my 64gb SG 6+
I've Been Here Awhile

so let me get this straight, everyone in the world wants one of these phones, there are severe demand constraints, and you are angry because Rogers has not hand delivered one to you today the first day in which these same phones have been made available by the manufacturer. How are you ever going to make it a couple days without an iphone 6 poor babies 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

It's all good ... I have my iPad Mini Retina and it too doesn't fit in my skinny jeans! 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

We'll worded HDF,

Some people are gout crAzy they don't have their phones. Chill out everyone
I Plan to Stick Around

Manny1299,

What as if! What model did you order?