Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix,

What happened with you? Last I recall you were waiting in line. Did they have 0 phones available for walk-ins?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 501joe

The UPS driver hasn't shown up yet. Supposed to get the phones at 7am. Nothing yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

Called the store and asked if I could come in and pick it up as I received notice it was received in the store. They said that I need to wait for the call as they have to go through the shipment to ensure mine is there. HA! Screw it! I'm going to the store now!!!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm Here A Lot

Hang in there meow!! It's almost over..

The UPS truck have been out for delivery since 5am this morning and still has not delivered the phones to the my roger plus store in oakridge mall vancouver.. I think UPS is delivering on bicycles..

I Plan to Stick Around

Called my store in Oakville... No 6+ was in shipment and no more shipment for today. Guy said there was a problem with the 6+ so it's causing a delay. Oh well. They did say 15 after launch or 15 days after registration... I can't believe there was less than 200 shipments of each color canada wide for a launch! That's crazy!!!
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

So the moral of this saga is to not reserve a thing and waltz into a random kiosk and grab a phone on the morning of launch day correct?
I'm Here A Lot

I had mine reserved to Apple Store close to work. Arrived at 8.20am, very long line... After 15-20min wait, some employee yells "anyone on contract?" so weirdly enough, there were only few of us HUPing. Waited an additional 10min and boom, I was out by 9.10am with my 6 64GB. 🙂

People fail to realize that there are NO MORE contracts. If you cancel the line later on, you just have to pay, pro-rated, the rebate you got on the phone, which is totally fair. However, if you don't cancel, you just get a subsidy for being a loyal customer. Feel free to challenge my math. 😉

I Plan to Stick Around

Just recieved a delivery notification to Rogers store in Brampton. I'm not even gonna call, I'm taking this into my own hands and getting it done. Now. 

What a mess. 

I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers Plus store just called, my phone is ready for pickup. 😄

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes Nasa.

It's how I got my 5 last time around despite reserving. Unfortunately, this time around, for those of us who want a plus (or worse, want one on a business account), we are completely hamstrung unless you ordered direct from Apple.