Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

We should be realistic about the 6+ with the massive demands and constantly changing status. Speaking with the stores, even if the phone arrives they still need time to update their records. Reserves need to enjoy the weekend, as getting a phone on the first, second or third days mean little if you own the product for at least another year or in my case possibly 4 years (still using iPhone 4).
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder if the free speakers are going to the first phones delivered or the first phones ordered.
I Plan to Stick Around

ANYONE PRE-ORDER GOLD IPHONE 6+ 64GB? IF SO, IS IT IN PROGRESS?
I Plan to Stick Around

How are you guys getting your status updates? MyRogers says it's down
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called my store and they said they have yet to recieve shipment and will call when they do ugh.

I Plan to Stick Around

Made some calls here in Belleville, ON.
Future Shop and Best Buy have received iphone 6 only. Rogers in the mall, has yet to receive any iPhones...awaiting their shipment. Interesting that future shop and best buy have them ahead of rogers. Also, future shop belleville said they have one or two plus phones, but only for those who have reserved.
I'm camped outside of the mall awaiting the arrival of the ups truck.
I Plan to Stick Around

So I was super surprised that our Rogers Fairview Mall Kitchener ON only had walk in phones, no pre-orders even came in but are expecting them this morning. No 6+ but lots of 6 in different configs and it was only us there and only us when we left. It opened at 8am and we were out by 8:20 and home with my son's 6 64GB SP by 8:40. The shipment they will get from UPS comes about 9:30-11:30 and will have reservations on them and more walking phones but they had no idea if any 6+ would be coming in.
Kiosks in the mall all had 6+ for sale but did not have the cash to buy one out or change plans due to family plan. Rogers employees were also surprised and called head office about them having 6+ but not Rogers. She was told they may or may not get any, so Rogers is not even telling their employees and I was beside her as she talked to them so I know its true.
Lots of 6, may get 6+ today but no word but very stupid we could walk in and get a 6 meanwhile the received phone is not there yet.
I've Been Here Awhile

Best Buy in scarborough at warden and eglinton has two 128gb 6's available if anyone's interested
I Plan to Stick Around

bottleflipper... try this link, it works even when the site is down... https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice&sourceNRS=NRS_M...
I Plan to Stick Around

Spoke with a Rogers store and they said that the 6+ is delayed for at least a week, and it's unlikely that any Rogers store will get them today