Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meow mix any phones in your store?? I am waiting on shipment to arrive in my store
I Plan to Stick Around

Folks need to remember that the reservation system does not guarantee a phone on launch date, even if for some reason that is the impression you are left with.

Direct from the reservation page at http://www.rogers.com/reserve

- "That long-awaited device could be yours within 15 days of launch. If the device has already launched, we'll do our best to get it to you within 15 days from the date you reserved it. Please note that these timelines are dependent on inventory availability from our vendor partners."

- "Reservation does not guarantee a device or place in line prior to public availability."

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hendersonsarah

My store is waiting for shipment as well
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got to a Rogers plus store in Edmonton to see if there would be people waiting.....
Not a single person
Not even staff yet....

You'd think there might be a little more buzz and urgency on a launch day.....
Makes me think that rogers communicated to its corporate store locations that there was delays so no need for urgency in the am of launch day....

I can honestly say , this will be the last preorder I will ever do with Rogers.... The whole process is just lame.
I'd rather wait 2 or 3 weeks and just walk in somewhere and get what I want when I want it.
I'm Here A Lot

Best Buy
25 Peel Centre Dr
Has Iphone 6s available
I know they had a SG and a gold 128g a couple minutes ago
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm guessing Meow is probably just getting his hands on his phone now...his store just opened 10 mins ago, so I'd wait 10-15 before hearing back from him...

I'm Here A Lot

That's Brampton by the way
I Plan to Stick Around

Called a few stores in Richmond Hill, ON and none of them received stock of the 6+ for walk-ins. Will continue to wait instead of settling for the 6 and be stuck with the phone for a few years.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow mix I am in Scarborough and waiting on shipment cross your fingers 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, a lot of misconceptions here.  If we don't get a phone today, it's not late.  The only way to gaurantee getting a phone today is to hopefully snag one while waiting in line.  Reserving or pre-ordering through a retailer or a carrier gives us the second best chance of getting one, without waiting in line.  The reservation agreement said so many times that Rogers has up to 15 days to get us the phone, which is extrememe in all but iPhone case, espcially anything in short suppy (Gold iPhone 5S last year, iPhone 6 Plus this year).

Also, what a CSR at the Eaton Centre told me the other day seems about right.  Things are moving so fast that if you are In Progress (not sure about business accounts), Rogers and/ or UPS may not have time to change the status or send an email and you'll most likely end up getting a call at some point.  I was told to have my phone near my phone.  Since I reserved a 6 Plus, I'm not holding my breath regardless 🙂