Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Guys who still have their iPhone 6 on order or "open" just walk into any store and purchase one, I've been in 3 stores today, all in which had tons of 6's in stock.
I Plan to Stick Around

I went with the 6+'s larger screen since the "phone" is used much more for email/texting/browsing/games etc than phone calls.

I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd

That is my concern!  I've got an order in for the 6+ but I have not held one yet!  I'm afraid that I'm going to think that it's too big for me!

I Plan to Stick Around

SOmehow I went from 122 to 123 overnight... for an iPhone Plus 64 gig Sprace Grey... something really messed up with this system. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I know the 6 plus is bigger then I want.... But since I want it's battery I have no choice.
I Plan to Stick Around

graystone15

What model/size is each phone? Both my business resos rotting in prefulfillment-in progress since last Friday. Each model/colour/size has their own cue

#22 Gold + 64gb
#26 Silver + 64gb
I Plan to Stick Around

Head to a store that has a display model to feel out.
I Plan to Stick Around

Is it true if I buy my reserved phone outright from Rogers I have to wait 90 days to unlock it by "rogers for $50 or a third party unlocked" as per rogers sales associate at a Rogers plus? Is she for real? why wouldn't I just buy unlocked from apple and save time and money. 

I Plan to Stick Around

wpd

I use the Note 3 now and no issue with size. Its not as big as people make it out to be and certainly not THAT much bigger then the S5 or 6
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is still open... Been sitting in 65th position for days. 6+ 16gb silver... I guess i wont be seeing it today! Hopefully there is a system error and the phone has been process and shipped. I will check with my rogers plus store later tday.