Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Is that store 118? If so I guess I'm out of luck too.... Why would you even put that store on your list to choose from. Rogers is endlessly frustrating

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like some people in my city have obtained a 6+ from the Apple Store. They've posted pictures and ads on Kijiji attempting to re-sell them for $1600 +
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Man it's annoying when futureshop and best buys have it before..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just went to the local Future Shop. Reserved myself a 64gB iphone 6+ space grey, was told I'm 8th on the list... Best 750th on Rogers site.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Don't feel so down, i was #74, upgrade 6, 16g Space Grey, and i am stillin Progress since Monday as well..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

6+ are deffo at Apple stores, buddy picked up 2 this morning
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

charlo1108

i have two orders for 2 phones, on one order i am 2 and 3 of 420(this one is in progress), on the 2nd i am 4 and 5 of 100(no status change since order on the 12th - pre-fullfiment)

i called rogers to ask why my two orders have different total number of orders, they had no explanation. do you?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

After all this struggle to get 6Plus models, wonder how many will get them and come to the conclusion that it's too big for everyday / all activity use. Buying sight unseen is never a good thing.

I will enjoy the 6Plus ( or Note 4, whichever comes first ) as I'm accustomed to carrying around a device of that size.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is still open... Been sitting in 65th position for days. 6+ 16gb silver... I guess i wont be seeing it today! Hopefully there is a system error and the phone has been process and shipped. I will check with my rogers plus store later tday.