Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

i just came to the store in Brampton just to see if they had anything and the store is closed for renovations.  this is the store i reserved my 6+. and i haven't been able to get into the site since Tuesday. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

graystone15

It does not go by order number.. it goes by # in line and model/size cue
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Something funny I just read on reddit:

"My local AT&T store is shooting them out of a t-shirt cannon. People are chasing them out into the street and being hit by traffic."

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here Kbbfs. None of my information is available. Even the CSR couldn't tell me anything about by reservation. He did however manage to change my plan miraculously so I'm paying more money now.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

bottleflipper,

As a software developer I agree. But who knows how the systems are linked together. (client website, vs back end inventory) They may have taken the link between the two offline to reduce stress on their servers today? Rogers is in the corporate data center hosting world too, so it really is unacceptable for so much downtime on their site... TBH I am surprised we even get a tracking number since I would imagine most stuff gets bundled and thrown on a truck.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

cbprod

What location in brampton!?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like my phone is out for delivery Smiley Happy (iPhone 6 64GB Silver).  Hard to focus on work today lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hurontario and bovaird

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Guys, if you Login and go to www.rogers.com/reserve, then hit the reserve button at the bottom of the screen, it'll take you to your current reservation with an option to add another.

I'm still in progress (upgrade, 6, 16gb, Space Grey. In progress since Monday, when I was 259 in the queue).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What's the link to check our status?