Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

How's it look diesel? I've got a spigen on the way also.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Asell

The store will keep ur device for 7 days.
I Plan to Stick Around

@501joe, actually it isn't. 

I got my iPhone 5 two years ago by going to a store in the morning, despite being number 5 on the preorder list.

When I got my iPhone 5S last year I did the same. 

It was a simple question, you don't have to be so rude to everyone who speaks on these threads. It's quite obnoxious. 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

called my store to confirm open date, i was reminded why i like that store, the guy slightly hesitated to respond then said 7 or 8am, be here for at latest, 6. no iphone 6's are here yet but expected tomorrow as the rest said. he didnt even try to make up lies to deterrents to convince me to no wait overnight
I Plan to Stick Around

Are they gonna call the phone that I am upgrading, or the phone number in the Contact Information?

I Plan to Stick Around

Codyrog,

You are misunderstanding how it works. The stores will have "some phones" on hand for sale to walk ins and they'll have reserved phones. They do not overlap. Just because you walked out with a phone doesn't mean John Smith's reservation got torn up for your benefit.
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been "In Progress" since Monday, but no notification for my iPhone 6.  Darn.  Any chance for tomorrow? 

I Plan to Stick Around

So from what I understand, If I'm not there at 6am in the reserved line, I may not get my phone that I reserved and rogers said would hold for me for 7 days? I'll be going in at 2pm.

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone going to be at Bridlewood Mall tomorrow morning?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Asell,

Refer to my above response to Codyrog, it is the exact same as what I'd tell you.