Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@nasa25 ya and also take the time to alter/fake screenshots

I Plan to Stick Around

that screenshot is for my reserve on new customer, and it was 54, For all of those who say I'm trolling, oh well I did my part as a member of community, bothered to log in take a screen shot uploaded and share. You believe it or not, really doesnt matter to me.

I'm Here A Lot

Is it possible for rogers to switch the store you chose? Originally I had my hometown store when I first preorderd, but then about 2 hours after I switched to the store in the town i'm going to school in. Now it's showing back to my hometown store? Why would this happen? Makes no sense.

I Plan to Stick Around

@

true, i say this all the time but this time i mean it. I will bite the bullet this time and upgrade my account and by the new iphone but i plan to keep this phone for 2 years and once my contract is up...SEE YA! I also don't mean just my cellphone line...i also mean my cable and internet as well. 

I Plan to Stick Around

So i checked in with my rogers plus store and they said that they wont be getting any pluses instead of maybe some of the reservations. They said they'll have some 6's for walk-ins but the majority will be for reservations. What do you guys think the chances of getting a 128GB 6+ at the waterloo apple store are if I went around 10am?

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello guys, ive been lurking arround this post since post 2xx lol.

Ive worked in the past for previous devices events such as iphone 5. (Fido/Roger) Transfered to Chatr recently (Quebec)

The iphone 6 Plus shipment must be VERY small for them to fill up new registration and/or it is fake. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@ManiD wrote:
that screenshot is for my reserve on new customer, and it was 54

See that is proof...i have the exact same phone reserved but i was #20....still no movement and still open

I Plan to Stick Around

New customer or not, if you get to the store first, you're going to get a phone. First come first serve.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

May not be that bad to wait a while, just in case there are defects in the early batches (just making myself feel better) ...

I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered 6+ 128GB Space Grey.  

I also highly doubt the significant changes in reservation numbers.  Friday reserved at 244 and dropped to 211 Sunday, this is likely from frustrated customers cancelling their orders.  I am currently at 207 and only moved 4 spots and it still remains "Open."   Honestly don't expect any chance of getting their phone for a few weeks.